blackpool pleasure beach...eeek!

lau86

Reaction score
I'm off to a hen weekend next weekend, which I'm really looking forward to. Apart from one thing. The plan is to go to blackpool pleasure beach on the Saturday and I'm a wimp. I'm scared of going on the rides especially the big one but I don't want to look like a plonker. what should I do? Just suck it up and accept it's safe or just say no??? arghhhhh.....

Volunteer to be the handbag watcher while everyone else goes on the rides :)

If you don't want to go on them, don't. If you go on and really don't want to, you'll hate it anyway. Although I would recommend maybe trying a smaller one and perhaps you may surprise yourself and enjoy it :)

Otherwise you could volunteer to watch peoples things, or say that you're feeling a wee bit queasy and don't fancy going on them.

P.S I'm uber jealous you're off to Blackpool. Feel free to mail me some rock :winkwink: :lol:

I love Blackpool Pleasure Beach!! It's soooo fun. Go for it!

I agree, I'd hate the rides too. Be handbag/coat holder :p

Haha I love rides! :D If you don't want to go on them, don't... If you want to try it out... Go for it! x

I'm so jealous! I love the pleasure beach. I think its a fiver to go round the pleasure beach but is a lot more if you want to go on the rides, if you really don't want to go then just pay the fiver that way you can save your money for the night out! But if you fancy going then i'd start on a smaller ride and see what you think. Have fun! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->