Bladder infection (cystitis) a good or bad sign???

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
I am 16 DPO, period is due tommorow...i didnt have any spotting yet like i did last month, however I have had very few symptoms this month, and am not feeling hopeful. However yesterday I was exceptionally tired and sick feeling. I got sick with a sore throat, and sinus something or other from 8 DPO to about 14 DPO, and I just am getting better from that, than all of a sudden yesterday I started feeling like Im getting a bladder infection!! What gives here!! Is this a good sign or a bad one?? I have had them before, and this definitely feels like a bladder infeciton, it just came out of the blue today. Anyone had a UTI and got a BFP?
I posted this in TWW with no responses, i didnt get a whole lot last time I posted over there either. Urine is not cloudy, no burning, its just the frequent bathroom trips plus the sensation I get when I go is uncomfortable.

Also my temps were crazy all over the place, then when I got sick they suddenly stabilized??? Weird.

I had a UTI with my pregnancy and a sore throat.

Have u tested? 16Dpo is when i tested.

Im going to wait until friday to test, I dont have good luck taking tests to early. If I still have this uncomfortable feeling I will just go to the doc friday and let them test. I would be downright shocked, because I have had barely any symptoms at all up until the last few days.

Right before i tested i got a sore throat, uti, some bacterial infection that they said was common in pregnant women. but i had sore boobs that started at ovulation and just stayed lol and i bled for almost two weeks lightly starting at like 5dpo. everybody is different but i say you deff have a chance.

Also there is clear stringy discharge sometimes...kind of like EWCM! What in the world!? :dohh: I ignored it at first but its there almost every time I go to the bathroom...Im supposed to get AF tommorow, what is my body doing!? Get it together body!! No smell, no cloudiness, just an UTI ish feeling after peeing and going more frequently. Ive been doping up on cranberry supplements!

Fingers crossed for you! If O happened when you think it did you'd have your bfp now....your a patient woman I would have to poas lol. Of course 16 dpo is waaay late for my normal luteal phase.

Fingers crossed for you! If O happened when you think it did you'd have your bfp now....your a patient woman I would have to poas lol. Of course 16 dpo is waaay late for my normal luteal phase.

I was testing and testing, but seeing the BFN all the time started to really sting and I started having some very emotional meltdowns. I stick to just testing once I skip my period and spare myself the constant heartache. :( That way Im only crushed once a month instead of like 5 times a month. Im still trying to figure out my cycle and LH since I have been using the fertilaid. Last month I spotted two days before AF was due...this month nothing. I may have o'd early this month but its still to wonky to tell for sure. Once I get AF, I will be able to see a clearer picture I guess.

Very true hun...and if for some wacky reason you O'd later you won't be jumping the gun. So many women get some sort of sickness when they do catch the egg including myself that I can't help but think it's a positive sign. Kazio and SweetPotatoPi's thread about Agnus Castus where they each just got their bfp (after a few months on vitex) both were sick I think to so fingers and toes crossed hun!

Very true hun...and if for some wacky reason you O'd later you won't be jumping the gun. So many women get some sort of sickness when they do catch the egg including myself that I can't help but think it's a positive sign. Kazio and SweetPotatoPi's thread about Agnus Castus where they each just got their bfp (after a few months on vitex) both were sick I think to so fingers and toes crossed hun!

Hm...what kind of sick? Ive read the sore throat, congestion, was reported by alot...also UTI symptoms....Im trying reaaalllyyy hard not to feel hopeful.....lol
I got so mad today, Im like really I JUST started to feel better from the other crap, now this?? I dont have any AF symptoms, but the UTI feelings could be masking it, Ill head to the doc Fri if Im still having these uncomfortable feelings. That way it will kill two birds with one stone if AF still hasnt showed. haha

Hm...what kind of sick? Ive read the sore throat, congestion, was reported by alot...also UTI symptoms....Im trying reaaalllyyy hard not to feel hopeful.....lol
I got so mad today, Im like really I JUST started to feel better from the other crap, now this?? I dont have any AF symptoms, but the UTI feelings could be masking it, Ill head to the doc Fri if Im still having these uncomfortable feelings. That way it will kill two birds with one stone if AF still hasnt showed. haha

Here's their thread hun...it's long but has a happy ending:happydance: I believe they had symptoms like a flu or something?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...r-first-month-agnus-castus-af-late-17dpo.html

temp stayed high this morning....looks like AF is going to be late?? Last month it was early...this month late??

what the crap is this??? Somebody help me Im falling apart!!! Lol no seriously wtf is this.....

Attachments

• cm.jpg
    cm.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 0
Now if you get a significant thermal rise higher than your previous 6 temps does that mean you are O'ing now and that's why AF is late? That definitely ewcm so I would be confused as well hun....

I got UTI when I was pregnant, but not until about ten weeks, so I don't necessarily think it's an early sign.

Now if you get a significant thermal rise higher than your previous 6 temps does that mean you are O'ing now and that's why AF is late? That definitely ewcm so I would be confused as well hun....

Yes!! Im so confused just took an OPK, so if its positive, we will know for sure Im either ovulating waaaaayy late, or pregnant. I have no clue whats going on, my period has been like clockwork the past two months since I have been on vitex.

VERY positive OPK at 18DPO????, what in the world!?! what is my body doing!?!?!

My DH just yelled at me, "Stop it! Your going to be heartbroken if this isnt it this time!" i said too late....the seed of hope has sprung....only thing thats holding it back now is the cramps that I just started having....

Attachments

• posOPK18DPO.jpg
    posOPK18DPO.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012