• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

blah

Wantabean

mumma with a new surprise
Reaction score
hey girls :wave: how are you all?
i had consulant meeting today to discuss Camerons test results etc and i am so bummed out and feel like a failure :cry:
He said that all the blood results came back clear and there was only a very small amount of Cams blood in my blood wen he was born so they have no idea what happened. he thinks that Cam suffered a huge bleed back about octoberish and that he should hve been born then. he said that because it happened then thats why there was only a small amount left in my blood. they dnt know how or why that happened though and thats the best they have got. he said it was just a case of bad luck and that it was unrelated to all the other miscarriges. i just feel really bummed out coz im just as clueless now as i was before. i feel like a complete failure coz my body just wont do its job properly and now my breast milk seems to be making cam throw up. grrrr!! i am sick of hearing that all this stuff is just bad luck. how much bad luck can one person have? he doesnt think this will happen in future pregnancys but he cant garuantee it so im now bloody terrified.

ahhhh blah!!!!!!

sorry for the rant

kirstie xx

Sorry that you are feeling this way. Try not to blame yourself as there is nothing that you have done wrong. I don't know about any of the medical stuff but I am sure that you have always done everything you can for Cameron. Unfortunately, some people do seem to get far more than their fair share of bad luck. Sending lots of :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->