blahhhhhh

i just found a pic on Google, that looks exactly like my pelvic ultrasound picture that i had done in October of this year... i was not told i was pregnant... the purpose of my pelvic ultrasound was to check my ovaries... i have never been pregnant... so i have no idea what I'm really looking at...
i would have only been very early on in pregnancy when i had this done, but i can't imagine how the sonographer could have missed if i was pregnant... all advice will be great. thanks...

did they test you?

I'm assuming she means a pregnancy test... If you were pregnant it'd show on a test by now so why not take one? I've had many ultrasounds while pregnant and not pregnant and there's random spots like that all the time.

I honestly don't think an ultrasound tech would miss a pregnancy. While scanning, if she thought she noticed a pregnancy, she would have asked you. (Unless, of course, you are so early that a sac hasn't formed yet.)

Those spots are pretty common and can mean any number of things. I doubt they would miss a pregnancy.

If that was done in October, a pregnancy test would show positive by now. Have you taken one?

I think they would see it. I had an emerg. ultrasound done at 7w4d and she said she could definitely tell I was pregnant.Even from the baby being that small I had the sac and all that. I have hyperemesis (spelling? lol) and they wanted to see if it was twins.

I had a scan with DD at 3 weeks. I didn't know I was pregnant at the time as they wanted to check my ovaries. Nothing showed on the scan at all. No sign of the sac. Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?

Im no doc but looks your marking in yours isnt in right place so id say no.

If your pregnant it will show on a test, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->