blahhhhhhhhhhh give me a sign that SOMETHING will happen!

Willow87

Reaction score
Tomorrow is my due date. Nothing is happening. Mild cramps. That's it.

I haven't had a bloody show not even BH!

I do not want to be induced. hell the thought if not giving birth for another 2 weeks makes me want to jump out of the window. the longer baby stays in, the fatter s/he and I get! :haha:

what's worse is that my friend invited herself over to my house tomorrow because, "I know it's your due date but it won't happen." :wacko: and the midwife is coming over on thursday. :growlmad:

NO ONE THINKS IT WILL HAPPEN.

*cries*

btw raberry leaf tea is rank.

I feel your pain...4 days overdue and no symptoms whatsoever!

Got myself booked in for a sweep tomorrow (fingers crossed) and my 2nd sweep is booked for Saturday. I really dont want to be induced! Have even contemplated getting jiggy with the other half...but only when im utterly desperate lol

x

It's a pain :0(

But I had no signs whatsoever I was going into labour so it still could happen very soon.
I was 3 days late.
Can you get out to walk? Maybe do some swimming!?

I heard doing some excersise can trigger!

You don't have to be induced if you don't want to. The 11 days over is just a guide - all that would happen if you go over that and decline induction is that they would monitor you a bit more, every couple of days.

If it makes you feel any better though, my first sign of labour both times was contractions starting. No BH, no show, not even so much as a twinge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->