Blankets ?

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
It gets quiet cold in charlies room at night some nights but he only has a few blankets with the holes in and a big fleece blanket in his cot but i allways make sure hes wearing something really warm aswell , i have a winnie the pooh blanket but its like a thin small duvet and says on the lable not to use under 12 months, what does everyone use for a baby around 9 months ? as these blankets i have are getting too small and im sure are too thin ? he feels ok most nights but i was wondering do any of you use to proper duvet type ?

thanks xx

lily sleeps in a vest and full sleepsuit, we then put a 2 cotton blankets on her. i want to move to a quilt when shes about 1. I tried the grobags but she hates them. Lilys quite a warm baby and this seems to keep her just right! x

lily sleeps in a vest and full sleepsuit, we then put a 2 cotton blankets on her. i want to move to a quilt when shes about 1. I tried the grobags but she hates them. Lilys quite a warm baby and this seems to keep her just right! x

what sort of sleepsuit does she wear ? i put charlie in the fleece ones but when im in bed sometimes i wake up really cold and feel that if im cold he must be as his blankets dont look as warm as mine xx

Max has a fleece one for bed time which he kicks off anyway ..he sweats way too much so he sleeps in a fleece pj and no cover now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->