Bleeding a Week Later - help!?

squishmich

Reaction score
So my period was expected and arrived on Thursday December 5th and lasted through until the 8th. Suddenly on the 14th I started to bleed again - at first quite heavy and bright red and two days later, dark brown and with considerable clotting, passing what looks like tissue pieces (sorry if TMI).

There have been minimal cramping. Really the only other symptoms are headache/pressure in sinus/slightly runny nose.

I've never been one to bleed in-between periods (or passing what looks like tissue) and I'm not on the pill, so it's unlikely the breakthrough bleeding that I read so much about online. Because I have a feeling you might ask, there is no risk of STI and there is no trauma involved.

I doubt this is implantation bleeding, but I guess everyone is different. I did have unprotected sex on the 10th.

I'm curious if anyone else has had similar symptoms or can give me some ideas as to why/what this is!?

It's really hard to say. I have a cervical ectropian and bleed pretty badly mid cycle. You'd probably have to check with your dr to get a clear answer. Hope everything is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->