Bleeding after sex?

wildworld

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
5w6d..

Myself and my boyfriend had sex this morning, and when i wiped, there was blood on the tissue. Not a huge amount, but it was there. It was red, not deep red, but obviously lighter with the semen. I think I went a little too rough on top. I'm already fearing the worst.

I just peed again and there was a small bit of old brown blood when i wiped. I have one more cheapie test and i'll do it tonight. I still feel nauseous like i was before and my boobs still kill! I have no cramps or anything. I just feel awful like my pregnancy is too good to be true.

Ive been searching for ages and found that it's normal - the baby cant be harmed by sex as the uterus is above the vagina and baby is well protected. The amount of vessels is increased or something so thats usually why. This is my first time being pregnant, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I never had this but it is true that blood increases to your pelvic area in pregnancy so it might just be a small blood vessel that ruptured and nothing to be concerned about!

I understand your fear though! I'm 5 weeks myself and its such a stressful period until we get to 12 weeks or that first ultrasound!!

If the bleeding gets worse, go to the ER and you might get an early ultrasound! :hugs:

I never had this but it is true that blood increases to your pelvic area in pregnancy so it might just be a small blood vessel that ruptured and nothing to be concerned about!

I understand your fear though! I'm 5 weeks myself and its such a stressful period until we get to 12 weeks or that first ultrasound!!

If the bleeding gets worse, go to the ER and you might get an early ultrasound! :hugs:

Thank you so much. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and 12 weeks can't come fast enough! Just peed (again!!) and theres nothing there.. i feel a little better now so hopefully that was it! H&H 9 months to you :flower::hugs:

Cant wait to get to 6 weeks myself and hopefully have some symptoms!! Its pretty boring on my side this far! :) I hate the first trimester, it takes forever!! :coffee:

Hope all goes well with your pregnancy! :flower:

Cant wait to get to 6 weeks myself and hopefully have some symptoms!! Its pretty boring on my side this far! :) I hate the first trimester, it takes forever!! :coffee:

Hope all goes well with your pregnancy! :flower:

hopefully you'll skip the all-day nausea, it's horrible! Ravenous one minute, then make dinner and look at it like '....nah'. and the boobs... my god, the boobs!!! :haha: so sore but so worth it!

And you <3

Sex in very early pg can sometimes aggravate the Cervix hun, it did mine & i only had bloody/pinky cm after sex & always when i was ontop when SO finished! We changed positions & i found i stopped getting it but now im further along any position is fine as now no spotting, its all normal hun, try not to worry xx & Congratulations :hugs:

Very normal to have spotting or small bleeding after sex from irritated cervix. I have had it this pregnancy and in my last pregnancy. Closer to 12 weeks it stopped for me and I was stressed about it my first pregnancy but this time I'm not. Unless it followed by painful cramps and more bleeding I wouldn't stress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->