Bleeding after sex

miniegg36

Reaction score
Sorry in advance for TMI - My husband and I just had sex and there was blood all over his penis. Is this normal? It didn’t hurt me at all and I’m having to cramps.

Might have irritated your cervix otherwise I'm not really sure.

DH and I had sex a couple days ago and while I didn't bleed I did notice some pink tinged cm the next day probably from deep penetration which aggrevated my cervix.

Also having an orgasm can causing some mild cramping afterwards, in my experience.

How far along are you?

I’ve not had a good outcome with that but did read up a lot and it can be an irritated cervix or if u orgasmed u can bleed but if I saw it all over his penis I would be quite freaked out so depending how far along I r (I was 5+4 and they refused any help so just tested until negative) if u are further along I would get an early scan,good luck hun xx

Any update on how you're doing?

I’ve not had a good outcome with that but did read up a lot and it can be an irritated cervix or if u orgasmed u can bleed but if I saw it all over his penis I would be quite freaked out so depending how far along I r (I was 5+4 and they refused any help so just tested until negative) if u are further along I would get an early scan,good luck hun xx
Did you continue to bleed?

It's a good thing the bleeding has stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->