Bleeding after sex

lilym

Reaction score
So, FOB and I had sex about 4 hours ago. He was careful to be very gentle. I know bleeding after sex is pretty normal during early pregnancy, but what I want to know is how much bleeding is normal? How many of you had bleeding after sex during early pregnancy and how long did the bleeding last?

Normally it's not a lot of blood and normally not for long.. I have only heard.. Not from expierence.. Is it a lot and dark? Are you having cramps?

Its normal to bleed after sex, this happened to me before and it went away after.
If its really heavy and continues, with cramping go see a doctor.
I posted exactly the same thread when i was pregnant and one girl told me that when she and OH DTD 'there was blood up the walls' and she and bubs are fine now.

I figured there'd just be spotting, but it's more than spotting. It's still sort of bleeding and it's been hours. I'm not having cramps. I've had a stomach ache all day though, so it's sort of hard to tell what's what in my abdomen right now.

I havent experienced bleeding after sex but I didnt want to read and run. If its really worrying you contact your midwife/doctor.

I figured there'd just be spotting, but it's more than spotting. It's still sort of bleeding and it's been hours. I'm not having cramps. I've had a stomach ache all day though, so it's sort of hard to tell what's what in my abdomen right now.

Just watch for bright read, clottted, heavy bleeding. I'm sure if it was bad you'd have bad cramps so just watch it. I've read you should wear a panty liner and just monitor it unless it gets bad then go to the doc!

Hey i had this happen when i was 14weeks along sceared the hell out of me and i went up to the emergency room they had a look and then sent me home and told me i had to go see the doc the next day so i did this and had a blood test i would just say if you are worried about bub go to the doc and get there opinion just to be on the safe side :) hope all is well with both you and bub :D

I'm still spotting a little bit today. I don't think it should last this long. It's only spotting now though. It also hurts a lot down there, and I don't understand that because it was so gentle and slow. No cramping or pain in my stomach though.

Dont think of me as a total freak but if it's big then that could have something to do with it.. Your cervix is really tender right now so that could explain the pain and also if you hadn't had sex in a while it could have to do with it also.. Sounds like everythings okay though so that's good:)

Dont think of me as a total freak but if it's big then that could have something to do with it.. Your cervix is really tender right now so that could explain the pain and also if you hadn't had sex in a while it could have to do with it also.. Sounds like everythings okay though so that's good:)

I don't think you're a freak, it made me laugh! It's probably been 6 weeks since I've had sex, so I guess that could have something to do with it. It's probably not anything to worry about anymore, I guess. I was just scared to go to my mom and say, "I think I need to go to the doctor because I just had sex and think I'm bleeding too much."

I don't think you're a freak, it made me laugh! It's probably been 6 weeks since I've had sex, so I guess that could have something to do with it. It's probably not anything to worry about anymore, I guess. I was just scared to go to my mom and say, "I think I need to go to the doctor because I just had sex and think I'm bleeding too much."

Hahahahahahaha omg I love your choice of words!! I know what yo mean though, I'm glad I have my own insurance for that reason... Lol I'm glad that it's not bad though!! So many of the girls that came on around the same time as me are gone now so I want my bump buddies to not have problems!!

I had a lot of spotting after sex for a few weeks, but it was around 5w-7w. However, they told me its really common in early pregnancy because your cervix is really highly vascularized right now so irritating it can cause bleeding .. I didn't know that at the time so I went to the hospital and bled for hours. I was put on pelvic rest for that weekend and was back at it on like Tuesday and everything was fine. Try to give yourself a couple days off and all should be well.

Ps--You two are hilarious :) Not to mention the only names I can recognize & remember things you posted... is that weird? Hahah

Hahahahahahaha omg I love your choice of words!! I know what yo mean though, I'm glad I have my own insurance for that reason... Lol I'm glad that it's not bad though!! So many of the girls that came on around the same time as me are gone now so I want my bump buddies to not have problems!!

Lol. I didn't think I was that funny. Honestly, I know it's bad, but the first thing I thought of was that I didn't want to have to explain to my parents why I was bleeding. They don't actually realize that the sex wasn't like a one time thing.

I had a lot of spotting after sex for a few weeks, but it was around 5w-7w. However, they told me its really common in early pregnancy because your cervix is really highly vascularized right now so irritating it can cause bleeding .. I didn't know that at the time so I went to the hospital and bled for hours. I was put on pelvic rest for that weekend and was back at it on like Tuesday and everything was fine. Try to give yourself a couple days off and all should be well.

Ps--You two are hilarious :) Not to mention the only names I can recognize & remember things you posted... is that weird? Hahah

Yeah, I know it's common, but I just expected spotting, not full on bleeding. I don't even know why I had sex anyway. My sappy emotions just took over. I don't feel like having sex for the rest of this pregnancy now.

Again, I have no clue why I'm so funny to you guys, but that's fine with me. Everyone tells me I'm so funny and cute all the time. I don't understand it. I'm just awkward. And I don't know what that says about me and Skye, but I don't mind!

tell your doctor immediately

Ahh, just when I reassured myself I was fine.
Actually last night I was having really weird feelings and pains in my stomach. I really hope it's nothing. I don't know if it was connected to the bleeding or not.

I know what you mean.. Lol. I thought it was funny(. Are you still spotting??

I know what you mean.. Lol. I thought it was funny(. Are you still spotting??

Barely, just like little pin pricks of blood that are there when I wipe. tmi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->