Bleeding after sex

Dont think of me as a total freak but if it's big then that could have something to do with it.. Your cervix is really tender right now so that could explain the pain and also if you hadn't had sex in a while it could have to do with it also.. Sounds like everythings okay though so that's good:)

Well I'm not trying to be the centre of attention since this post isn't mine - so sorry!

I also get pain when DTD, but never any blood or anything. But could it be because like you said, the cervix is really tender?

Dont think of me as a total freak but if it's big then that could have something to do with it.. Your cervix is really tender right now so that could explain the pain and also if you hadn't had sex in a while it could have to do with it also.. Sounds like everythings okay though so that's good:)

Well I'm not trying to be the centre of attention since this post isn't mine - so sorry!

I also get pain when DTD, but never any blood or anything. But could it be because like you said, the cervix is really tender?

I do too. I think it's normal. OH has to be really careful because some positions just rub me te wrong way! Lol. I'm 90% sure it's just our cervix.

i had spotting for about 3 maybe 4 days. Me and my OH got busy:blush: and i started bleeding...but that may also have had something to do with my OH going "I can feel your cervix" and then proceeding to poke it with his man parts :dohh:

Hahahahaha that's Funny!! Sounds like what my OH said too, but it wa more like "what is hims poking??" hahaha sorry we call his man parts "hims"

Hahahahaha that's Funny!! Sounds like what my OH said too, but it wa more like "what is hims poking??" hahaha sorry we call his man parts "hims"

hahaha thats okay im sure everyone has nicknames for their OH's manparts. our is "Mr.Penis" creative eh? :blush:

Hahaha I love it!! :) Thats so funny!!! I love the names you guys have picked:) they're relaly cute!! I think that OH and I decided on Isaias OR Azaria Mesisiich(meaning strong) for a boy. And girl names, well I think I like Xariana the best so I'm 95% sure I'll talk him into that!

Hahaha I love it!! :) Thats so funny!!! I love the names you guys have picked:) they're relaly cute!! I think that OH and I decided on Isaias OR Azaria Mesisiich(meaning strong) for a boy. And girl names, well I think I like Xariana the best so I'm 95% sure I'll talk him into that!

Aweh those are cute. Yeah it took us forever to decide on names. We both hate the normal names. Finally we agreed on these two because they mean something to us. :)

Aweh those are cute. Yeah it took us forever to decide on names. We both hate the normal names. Finally we agreed on these two because they mean something to us. :)

Lol OH told me that I could choose first names nd he could choose middle names. BUT we have to agree. I hate common names too. LOL. Growing up as Skye was awesome because NO ONE ever had the same name as me, in any school! :happydance:

So it's normal for the guy to be able to feel your cervix then? I'd use the nickname for his penis here, but I don't have one for it. I don't think I want to create one either.

I'm not having sex for a long time!!!! I just wanted to say this.

Also, Skye, I like the names you've picked out. They're definitely uncommon, but they aren't really weird in a bad way.
I haven't even started thinking of names yet. I can't really get to that point yet. I fear we won't be able to agree though. I can already predict the names FOB will suggest.

Lol OH told me that I could choose first names nd he could choose middle names. BUT we have to agree. I hate common names too. LOL. Growing up as Skye was awesome because NO ONE ever had the same name as me, in any school! :happydance:

I'm the only Hillary where i live so its rather nice. ALthough my mother was so effed up when she had me she named me after someone she absolutely hated:dohh: i was supposed to be a brooke

Wow... Thats kinda crazy... Lol There aren't very many brookes either. Around here atleast.!

All of the Brookes I know are weird. Be glad you aren't one of them.

I do too. I think it's normal. OH has to be really careful because some positions just rub me te wrong way! Lol. I'm 90% sure it's just our cervix.

Yeah different positions hurt like a BITCH!

Hell yeah they do Skye!!! I'm more of an on top lady an I know once I start getting bigger OH is gonna get frustrated with me for being so uncomfortable! Hahah

Hell yeah they do Skye!!! I'm more of an on top lady an I know once I start getting bigger OH is gonna get frustrated with me for being so uncomfortable! Hahah

i like everything...but on top is one of my favorites and its going to be hard with a gigantic bump.:winkwink: but ill make it work:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->