Bleeding again at 10 weeks

sarah_c

Reaction score
I had some bleeding at 5 weeks so had a scan which showed a sac but nothing else. Scanned again at 8 weeks and saw baby, heartbeat etc and everything was fine.

Now at 10 weeks I am bleeding again. Its not heavy and no cramping so trying to keep positive but fed up :-(

I have another scan in two weeks for my normal 12 week scan.

This pregnancy is stressing me out so much, I just want to know everything is ok

I know it's dificult but try not stress too much over it, I bled throughout first and second trimester with my first pregnancy and whenever they checked me over there was no problems and in the end I had an amazing labour with no problems and gave birth to a healthy baby boy :) I know how worrying it can be though I broke down in tears everytime it happened! But my midwife was great a reassuring me and checking heartbeat (when I was far enough along) just to put my mind at rest , also a bit tmi but she put my bleeding down to well emmmm... :shy: she put it like this " sometimes when women are pregnant they get extra sensitive down there and things like sex can cause bleeding" :dohh: so could be the same with you?

Saying that though I would tell your midwife everytime it happens just so they can do checks etc just to be safe, but at the same time don't worry yourself sick over it hun it can be pretty common apparently, and look at me I have a happy healthy two year old now who drives me up the walls! :haha: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->