Bleeding again?

Destiny08

Reaction score
Hi,
So I had heavy bleeding last friday, sat, sun and mon, and on Tuesday we had my miscarriage confirmed and the doctor removed all she could see, which included the pregnancy sac.
Immediately after that, the bleeding died down and has slowly been getting less. Yesterday it was brown blood and like the last couple of days of a period, so i thought i was getting to the end of it.
Last night though, I had a couple of cramps and when I went to the toilet, there was more red blood and a clot. So I put on a pad and went to bed, but when I woke up this morning there was MORE red blood and 3 more solid clots (the clots I passed at the beginning of the mc were more jelly-like.)

Is this normal?

My MC I didn't know I was even pregnant during the first part. I bled for 4 days passing clots with major major cramps and a horrible backache, then 5 days later I found out I was pregnant then that same day I started bleeding again for a whole week went to emergency room on 2nd day of bleeding where I was diagnosed with threatened abortion they did hcg I was at 285.4 and they did vaginal US they could find anything then on 5th day of bleeding I went to the er again cause I started passing clots and I was diagnosed with a completed MC I had 88 hcg and I finished out the weekend with horrible cramps, lots of ice cream and snacks and video games. It was a very bloody weekend. I was constantly on the toilet. I know this was a bit too much information, but I wanted to let you know that no woman is the same. You may call your doctor though to be on the safe side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->