Bleeding and abdominal discomfort after bowel movement

Blackrain90

DS-2 & Bean on the way!
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I have had occasional bits of red in the past after a difficult BM. Tonight I had a very strained BM and immediately had bleeding- not an excessively large amount but more than I've had before (definitely from the front). My uterus is now very sore as well (I wouldn't go as far as painful, but sore and achey). Does this sound normal for after a difficult/strained BM? Don't remember having this at all with my son.

Probably either cut a blood vessel inside the rectum or have the start of hemmorhoids. I get them so bad when pregnant. They can be internal, so the only signs are discomfort and bleeding during bowel movements. The crampy feel is probably just from tightening the muscles repeatedly while straining. It's kinda like you did an ab workout on the toilet lol.

I had this last night. Not too much discomfort but still not exactly normal either. The blood took up all the toilet paper and even dripped a little in the toilet. I went to the doctor and all was normal. They had no answer to the bleeding just that sometimes it happens. Hopefully it's not the start of hemmorhoids because friends have had those and they sound terrible. But also think I would rather have that then bleeding from the front.

Also, I only went to the doctor because hubs made me and I'm so glad he did because although everything was fine and it cost a ton lol I have peace of mind which is less stress on baby.

I have had hemmeroids lots in the past, but no back end discomfort currently, all the blood was coming from inside the vagina for sure. Wondering if I maybe just have a sensitive cervix? No bleeding since then.

I had a big bleed at 9 weeks and after everything checked out fine, they told me pressure down there can cause ruptured blood vessels due to the increase in blood in our body while pregnant, so hopefully that's all that happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->