Bleeding and cramping, at the ER waiting to see if it's a MC :-/.

Stellae

Reaction score
I had spotting with my son at 10 weeks, but this feels different. I don't think I had cramping before and the bleeding wasn't as bad or as consistent. I'm not too optimistic :-/.

Xox Hunny, hoping for the best.

Praying for you! I hope everything ends on a positive note. Blessings are yours!!

Had an ultrasound and saw the heartbeat, but not out of the woods since I'm still bleeding. Waiting on the doctor to look at the ultrasound pics and tell us what's going on. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers everyone it means a lot!

Had an ultrasound and saw the heartbeat, but not out of the woods since I'm still bleeding. Waiting on the doctor to look at the ultrasound pics and tell us what's going on. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers everyone it means a lot!

Thanking God for the heartbeat!! It sounds more promising!

Good luck to you, seeing the heartbeat is a good sign xxxx

So despite the heartbeat I'm bleeding to the point of it basically being a light period. My husband is optimistic but I just don't feel right about it in my gut. I go in Thursday to have betas done I check my hcg levels, if they're up good, in not well :-/.

Thinking of you and hoping its still good news for you x x

I bled for 6 days brown and red blood between 5 and 6 weeks, enough that I had to use a panty liner with my first daughter and everything was fine. Stay strong mama, fx-ed for you!

Thanks sigh! I bled with DH a bit but this is getting progressively worse, with stronger cramping, and is always bright red at this point. I'm trying to be a little optimistic but I also don't want to get my hopes up! They didn't do a pelvic exam while I was there, I wish they had so I cold know if my cervix is closed or open! It'll be such a bummer if we got to see the heartbeat and everything only for it to end up a miscarriage :(!

Hang in there. I hope that it all works out. The heartbeat is great news!

Sending thoughts and prayers your way

Bleeding is much worse this morning, I'm completely sure it's over :-/. I'll see everyone back here soon hopefully!

Oh Hun I'm sorry about all this! Hoping for a miracle at your next appt.

I had a ton of bright red bleeding(period amount) in my first pregnancy for weeks and he was fine.

Could they see what was causing the bleeding or where it was coming from?
Are you going to call the dr today?

oh hunny dont lose hope yet please....from 5-8 weeks with my last pregnancy i bled (and i mean bright red and going through 3 san pads a day) there wasnt a day i didnt bleed, i had scan after scan which eventually showed a subchronic haematoma (a massive pool of blood above my cervix but outside babys sac) i was told that i will either continue to bleed until its gone or my body could reabsorb it which thankfully by 8 weeks it did but it was 3 weeks of fear and hell for me, she is now 3 years old and healthy so pls dont lose hope just yet hunny good luck for tomorrow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->