Bleeding and low HCG levels - Is it because of late implantation? *UPDATE*

Thanks ladies! I know I'm nowhere near out of the woods yet, but I'm a lot peaceful and calmer today! Still no bleeding but some cramps - I guess this bean is trying to get comfy X

Must be so relieved! Don't worry about cramps. I cramp most days still. I did with my others too.
It's probably all stretching and like you say, your bean getting comfy :)

Thanks Yo-Yo I sure hope so! This bean seems to be a lot like me - it takes me ages to get comfy lol!

I had the most painful indigestion last night! Also had a tiny bit of brown spotting (but only when I wiped - sorry for the tmi!), but it didn't last long (I kept checking as was starting to panic) but it went away and none this morning. My boobs have started to become super sore also which I had when I was preggers with my son. I don't really have morning sickness, but I did not have any with my son either (I was super lucky!), but I do have random dizzy spells which I did have before too.

I have to go see my GP on Tuesday but he made no mention of doing anymore bloods. Because I'm no longer living in the UK, but in Australia I am a bit concerned about how different it will be - not about the level of care, but with what happens.

Back home I was offered scans every month from 6 weeks due to my spotting (and it was nothing like what I have now) and age (I was nearly 35). Also had midwife and a consultant. My bloods were also taken rugularly and they saw that I was 1:40 for downs because of it (we had an Amnio to see the outcome).

Guess we'll wait and see eh?

Loulou I only just saw your update - wonderful news! :happydance: Congrats hunni, happy and healthy 9 months to you. I hope you receive great care in Oz :cloud9:

Loulou I only just saw your update - wonderful news! :happydance: Congrats hunni, happy and healthy 9 months to you. I hope you receive great care in Oz :cloud9:

Awww thanks Everything!

It is very different here! I haven't seen a midwife yet and won't until I'm something like 10 weeks! Also no more blood checks or anything. God knows when my first scan is. And I'm 37 so anxious! I raised this with my GP and he said he thought I was younger lol (tbf I do look younger) however he has my details!)

Anyway, I am seeing another GP who is taking over my care on Monday as mine is going overseas for a while. I guess I'll see what she says!

I didn't get any extra appointments here in the UK last time for my age (I was 37 when I had DS2). I was high risk and consultant-led due to sticky blood but even that only really led to me having 1 extra scan at 30 weeks. I guess it will be different this time if I make it past 12 weeks since I'm 41 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->