Bleeding and now test is...

I'm going to be honest and say i I think t's unlikely you're pregnant this long after ovulation and bleeding- if it was implantation bleed 10 days ago or a week, then a test that was too faint to take a picture of wouldn't be good. I'm really sorry, I mean it could be the beginning of a new pregnancy and just very early on, so fingers crossed for that!! Keep testing if you have symptoms, we all like to look at them! I can't see anything on that one though really

I'm going to be honest and say i I think t's unlikely you're pregnant this long after ovulation and bleeding- if it was implantation bleed 10 days ago or a week, then a test that was too faint to take a picture of wouldn't be good. I'm really sorry, I mean it could be the beginning of a new pregnancy and just very early on, so fingers crossed for that!! Keep testing if you have symptoms, we all like to look at them! I can't see anything on that one though really

Yeah I am now sure. These faint lines were just indents. Because now is so long and never got real positive.
I am sure now. Negative and not pregnant.
Thank you for all commenting.

I'm really sorry for all the confusion this month. It's awful, and I know exactly how hard it is to let go of the last bit of hope- on to next month and hopefully that will be your month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->