Bleeding and sex

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
I know I've had it happen in previous pregnancies, but this is the first time with baby 3... Hubby and I had relations (and a mighty fine time) this morn, but when getting up I saw a hand-size bloody spot on the sheets, and hubby had blood on him. I've got a pad on to monitor but so far nothing much. Tell me the rules on this again, ladies? It has me all freaked!

When I had bleeding early on with my first it was caused by a sch, but you could also have irritated your cervix. Is it slowing down now? Maybe call you Dr and ask them if it's worth being seen?

I havent had much since the incident. I'm sure the doctor would just tell me if I soak a pad in an hour to go in. No bleeding on the pad at this point. It's always freaky to bleed in pregnancy!!! My husband started going through the incidents in my previous pregnancies.

Had some pink dischargey stuff when wiping at the potty. Not really anyother bleeding (just a bit of sporting)... You guys think the pink stuff is okay??? And related to the sex bleeding?

i'm sure the soaking a pad in hour is for when waters break not bleeding.
bleeding is meant to be reported.
pink blood should be fine. the blood has more than likely come from irritation.

I will report it, but have definitely been told as far as bleeding goes the soak a pad in an hour rule. But it has all gone, haven't had any more! Hubby is going to be going without for a bit! Hate those scares! Thank you ladies for your responses!

learn something new everyday :)
glad the bleeding has stopped

Thank you for this post, I had the same thing happen to me this afternoon! We had an afternoon romp and immediately afterwards I noticed a significant amount of blood when wiping. Again half an hour later more blood and some on my pad. I had a sch earlier in pregnancy that they 'think' has been resolved and I ended up in emerg for that with a lot of bleeding, so I wondered if it was from that or just irritated cervix. I decided not to go in unless I was soaking a pad an hour (since Ive been through the bleeding thing a month ago and knew what they would say) and thankfully the bleeding turned to light pink and now to basically nothing. Only had a bit on the pad, didn't even soak one. I guess we will be taking it easy for a while too, I hate bleeding in pregnancy! I've never had this happen before and its my 5th, so its scary when it does!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->