Bleeding at 6DPO Period? Implantation?

Rainstorm

Mom of 2
Reaction score
HI ladies, I'm writing cos I'm very confused. I had my LO 13+ months ago, and since I EBFd till 6 months, and then continued nursing him to sleep and confort feeding, I never got my period back. We have been NTNP, which is TTC but without much hope since it became evident after 6months no period that BF worked quite well as a contraceptive in my case.
Anyways, one day I get some mild pain in an ovary, so I start paying attention, assuming it could be ovulation (this made sense cos I spent 12 hours without nursing one day the previous week, and I read that kind of change in routine may be enough for period to return). We had sex on the day of alleged ovulation (by chance), so I started tracking down symptoms. On -supposed- 6DPO (yesterday) I started bleeding. I was very surprised and shocked cos it's been almost two years since my last period. I was disappointed but at the same time, I felt happy that I could start tracking my cycle and I was closer to getting pregnant again.
Then this morning I wake up: no blood, my pad is clean. nothing. I bled for less than 10 hours (bright red, then brown, then nothing). Could it be??? Sorry for the lenghty post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"