Bleeding at 8 and 10 weeks?

george83

Reaction score
At 7 weeks we went for a private scan which showed everything as being ok and baby's little heart was beating away. Two days later I started spotting and then had a big bleed. Luckily an emergency scan again showed everything was ok. But now 2 weeks later I'm bleeding again and we have a scan booked for Thursday at 11, I'm so worried I feel sick to my stomach, I'm just dreading hearing those words again. I know everybody tries to be reassuring and says how the risk of mc goes down after a good scan but I know it's not impossible and I can't get that out of my head. Has anybody had this and had a positive outcome? Thanks in advance :flower:

Hunny I know so many people who have bled and been fine!! With my daughter I had a big bleed and little bleeds all the way through. My placenta was low so I bled till it moved. Try and stay positive it could be nothing to do with baby. If you've had an internal or intercourse that can irritate your cervix or sometimes you can have a little pool of blood below where the baby implanted that's taking a long time to come out. Lots of baby dust to you x

I've had bleeding from a subchorionic hematoma. It's a uterine bleed that usually has no known cause (at least in my case) and usually goes away on it's own. I had two with my daughter and I've had one with this current pregnancy. But sometimes bleeds can be caused for no reason too. My sis had unexplained bleeding in her first tri this time and she's due in 5 weeks. So don't give up hope!

Oh George, it's so hard! I hope you had good news at your scan today. :hugs:
I spotted your other posts and noticed you had had no symptoms of preg - I'm the same, it's worrying in itself. Doc wouldn't refer me for scan so I'm going to see what the next week brings. No other symptoms yet though so fingers crossed.
Keep us updated, thinking of you!

I had two small bleeds and two big bleeds, one was quite bad went through my clothes and was fresh blood for 5 days. Not due to any low placenta or haematoma, totally unexplained. I am now 30 weeks ;-) bleeding doesn't always mean the worst. Wait till you feel the baby move. You will finally relax <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->