Bleeding at 8 wks with clots

3boys: hey finally someone close by. And your as far along as me ^^

no i seem to be bad keeping those updated XD but maybe i should write one with this pregnancy.

I see you have one :)

I'm so glad everything is okay! That's great!! I have a bicornate uterus as well, however the other half didn't develop. It doesn't connect to my cervix or vagina at all. It's weird.

Oh dear that's even worse. So on one's side it's for sure not going to work... did they say if they can do something surgery wise? But it seems like it all has gone alright with the baby making ^^ 4 children? My mother had is 4 girls too :D...

So glad all is well! I bled really bad with my 3rd baby from 7w. So bad that by 18/19w I was expected to lose him and was kept in hospital ready for blood transfusion, it just kept pouring, huge clots, the lot! Thankfully my HB count was never low enough to require and units of blood and by 24 weeks it had all stopped completely and he held on until 35w!

So glad all is well! I bled really bad with my 3rd baby from 7w. So bad that by 18/19w I was expected to lose him and was kept in hospital ready for blood transfusion, it just kept pouring, huge clots, the lot! Thankfully my HB count was never low enough to require and units of blood and by 24 weeks it had all stopped completely and he held on until 35w!

Wow, that is so scary!!! So glad everything was okay!

Oh dear that's even worse. So on one's side it's for sure not going to work... did they say if they can do something surgery wise? But it seems like it all has gone alright with the baby making ^^ 4 children? My mother had is 4 girls too :D...

Yeah, it has worked out. This will be my last though. My pregnancies are getting progressively harder. I don't know if they could have done anything surgery wise. But I know that my babies get kind of scrunched in there. I've been told I can't carry past 32 weeks.... but I've also been told I shouldn't have been able to get pregnant in the first place and to not expect more than one child :haha: I showed them!

I think things worked out considering I only have half a uterus and one ovary.

wow that's amazing ^^ that goes to show how strong a baby can be. And that you really can't do anything about a MC.

there is usually a reason for the body expelling it out. It wasn't viable.. Sounds cold and horrible. But that's how i see it. It's hard because you bond with the baby but there was never anything we could've done to prevent it and maybe it was a good thing.

I will appreciate the baby we have now so much more. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"