Bleeding no cramping

VieraSky

Mommy
Reaction score
Hello ladies. I went to the bathroom earlier and when I wiped there was some brown discharge. I figured it was no big deal since brown blood means it's old. But the next time I went it was pink and time after that it was red with a couple drops in the water. I'm not having any bleeding outside of going to the bathroom and it's not heavy and no cramping. I have an ultrasound in a couple hours but until then I'm trying not to freak out. Anyone experienced anything like this? The nurse said it could be because I had some ovarian cysts that they saw during my last ultrasound or just some cervical irritation. I'm 12w 5 days pregnant.

I had a bleed at 11+5. Never found the reason. Said possible friable cervix. Hope all is well!

Saw baby moving around lots on the ultrasound. Growing and looks perfect. Heard from the doctor this morning and she also said that baby is growing right on schedule and looks great. The bleeding is being caused by a small subchorionic hemorrhage and I've been put on pelvic rest for two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->