Bleeding on CD 12? Anyone know what this is?

waitingforbby

Reaction score
Hi all.
I'm new here but wondered if anyone had experienced this and had any advice?
I have started TTC #1 last month, but got my period on the 15th August
(cycle day 1).

I don't know when I ovulate yet, so this month, me and partner did the BD from CD7 - CD12.
On CD13 I got light pink period-like bleeding for 1 day followed by 1 day of brown spotting which is now gone. (today is CD 15).

What is the cause of this? Have never experienced it at all and if it was AF it would be 2 weeks early and too light! :shrug:
Tested today but got a BFN - but if I'm supposed to test when my period was due, then I can't test for another 2 weeks! :dohh:

Can anyone offer any advice? :flower:
Thanks for reading.

Hey girl... I can't give any advice but I know what you are going through.
DH and I had too much fun in the bedroom department 3 days ago, which I think I teared a little and I bled a little after :sex:
yesterday I started spotting a little. Exactly like you... it's too early for period and it isn't even heavy.

I am hoping it's from when we had to much fun and just making it's way out. But who knows!! I am on Day 13 and I don't think I haven't even ovulated yet, I have a 28/30 day cycle.
Hope someone will come along and give you advice! :D

Oh and I am bleeding a little heavier today...(I just went to the bathroom :lol:)

hpjagged;
thankyou for your reply,
It's calming to hear I'm not the only one this happens to.

And also big thanks for your suggestion of it being caused by being too rough in bed,
I had not even thought of this but now think this is probably quite likely ;)
I will have to tell my OH to take it easy the next couple of times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->