bleeding, please help!

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
I think imT about five weeks but not sure.Tonight I felt really wet so dashed for the toilet to find a little pink/red blood on my pants and pink when I wiped. Could this be abither mc? I had one in october :-(

Need support ladies xxx

Do you have bad cramping?? I would say call your doctor or go to the Er since the blood is red/pink

at work just now until 8am, and cant leave as im theImnly ncantiminly for 50 people. Anyone had pink/res spotting and baby been ok? Ive no cramping at all

I didn't have any spotting in my first trimester, but I did read/hear about several people who did. If you're cramping, definitely call your doctor. I have heard plenty of stories about spotting and the baby being fine, but it never hurts to ask your health care professional. Wishing for the best!

My tummy has felt odd and I keep having bowel movements but no cramping. It turned a orange colour and stopped so im thinking implantation bleeding. Xxx

Hey there. I had the dreaded bright red blood + cramping combo around 4w. I am now 7+4 and just returned from scan where we saw a strong hb of 168! I have to add the bleeding was minimal and the cramping wasnt too bad either. I did continue to spot brown for another 8 days though. Was so stressful!

Have you had sex recently? With my first I bled after sex often when I was early on. I went for a scan at 7 weeks and baby was fine. Might be worth mentioning it to the docs so you can get checked out. Hope all works out

I had bleeding spotting for a week with the pregnancy. You should go to the doctors and they'll book you for an early scan in the next few weeks. When you get home try and relax as much as possible it could that you're just in your feet too much. I also got the bleeding when my period was due so I think t was a hormonal change that caused it xx

Hey, yeah we had sex the night before tgis happened. I stopped it as I could feel him hitting my cervix. IveC had no more bleeding or spotting for over six hours, no cramps either.Could it be ok? Hospital wont see me until im passed six weeks so said to monitor it and phone back next week if I need to xxx

I'd be inclined to say it was due to having sex. There's more blood flow in your cervix so it can be quite comon to bleed a little after sex. Hope that's all it was and that you have no more :)

Thank you. I so hope thats all it was. No more sex for a while! I just had a tiny bit of pink there but was like a pea size. Cosy day on the sofa with my princess xxx

I would say most likely because of sex! There's a lot of blood flow down there right now... Also most miscarriages (when I had one) started off light and progressively got heavier but the bleeding never stopped so the fact it stopped is a great sign xx

I bled at 5 weeks 7 weeks 10 weeks and 12 weeks sometimes a tiny bit some times more but still only a small aamount had a scan at 6 and 12 weeks and all seams good and no cause found for the bleeding I'm 14 weeks now. Id suggest going to you epu and getting a early scan and it will put your mind at ease a little. Good luck and try and take it easy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->