Bleeding , positive tests , now faint line

mummof1

Reaction score
I have a thread about 5 weeks and bleeding ..
I took two pregnancy tests yesterday while the bleeding was happening . They were positive . Today the bleeding has stopped but I got the faintest line today. Pretty sure that means it was a chemical pregnancy then ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 26
Today's test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 33
Showed up a bit better now that it sat but still much much lighter then yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 29
I read your other thread....I really don't know Hun. I know faint lines can be from testing with urine at different time of day so not sure if it means anything? I have seen people on here advising women not to test if they think they are having/had a miscarriage as it will still show a positive test so could be misleading. Surely this works both ways?

I'm sorry I don't know the answer :( just didn't want to read and run.

Thank you for replying .. Just feeling pretty helpless over here :(

It is hard to say. Your urine may have just been more diluted too? I had a similar concern, but got my blood hog levels done and everything turned out fine (you can see pics of my fainter lines and the story here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-chemical-pregnancy-update-maybe-ectopic.html )
Can you get beta HCG done?

Pretty much confirmed now .
Ill hopefully be back soon .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 37
Oh I'm so very sorry, this happened to me with my first pregnancy, started bleeding, my tests came back positive, but gradually got lighter til they were negative. Within 6 months I was pregnant again and that one stuck.

I know you will be feeling awful right now, but it will get easier and next time it will stick.

xx

Oh hunny. Remember reading your lost post 🙏🙏 for you. So sorry to hear this :hugs:

Thank you ladies <3
Hopefully we will be able to try again right away .

Laughing duck I called my doctor this morning and they are going to call me back about going for bloods

Sorry to hear this xx good luck for next cycle hope it happens again quickly for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->