bleeding since august this year till now... i have pcos, is this normal???

D

dmestiza

hi guys... i have PCOS, and i have had vaginal bleeding since August this year till now... everyday the flow is different... sometimes very light/light/ medium... im worried because its like the bleeding never stops... and im only taking metformin right now... any advice would be great, and also just to add... my doctor said its normal that i have been bleeding for a long time (and that my uterus is cleaning) and i believe thats its because this is my 3rd period for the year... soo is it normal for women with PCOS to have long bleeding??? my husband and i want to make baby #1 but itss so hard bkuz of this bleeding... i will see my doctor again soon to ask for advice... but your help will be fine :)

Personally I'd be seeing a new doctor!
Your iron levels must be low and you could be anaemic, and and you would have no uterine lining for an embryo to implant if you do ovulate.

that has crossed my mind about my iron... hhmm... maybe i shud c a new doctor :/... how come i would have no uterine lining??? thanks in advance hun xo

Well in a typical 28 day cycle wed bleed days 1-5ish....then the uterine lining renews itself up to ovulation and possible implantation and if conception fails it sheds that lining and starts a fresh one.
If your lining is constantly shedding it would make it very hard for an embryo to implant into it.

ok i will b seeing a doctor soon thanks again for ur advice

I'm not sure if it's normal, but I did have the same after my 2nd child. I have PCOS too. I think you certainly need to see a doctor. Mine was resolved with contraceptives but this is obviously not the direction you wanna go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->