Bleeding (sorry if tmi)

LEXILUE

Reaction score
Ok so lastnight dh and i had sex and afterward there was some blood. Kind of a pinkish red color, i did put on a pantyliner and it did stop but now there is some brownish colored discharge on the panty liners. Its not on the toilet paper after I used the bathroom but it is on the panty liners. I called my dr and left them a message but I am just wondering if this is something that normally happens at 29 weeks?? She is still moving around but i am still worried!! Any advice would be helpful!

No advice here... sorry... hope your doctor gets back to you soon :hugs:

Its good you called and hopefully your doc will see you soon. Pink blood after sex is supposedly ok because our cervix is much more sensitive during pregnancy. The brown blood indicates OLD blood so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

In one of my pregnancies in my 3rd trimester I saw my ob gyn and she did a pap smear. I think I was 35 weeks, not too sure. Anyhow, she said she tore my cervix a little bit and when I looked down there was a pool of blood. My friend and I thought for sure I was going into labor because of the doctor. My ob gyn gave me a pad to wear and told me if it gets heavier go to the ER. Well that night it did slow down but I bled for 3 days, on and off. No pains or anything. I think you're ok, but just in case get checked out.

Thanks!! Yes the dr finally called and she said that it was normal and not to worry about it. So I guess all is ok!

This happened to me last night, I rang my midwife this morning who told me the same as above, that in later pregnancy light bleeding after sex is normal. Im going to drs tommorow to make sure everything is ok anyway, but i think its nothing to get too worried about, just monitor babys movements xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->