Bleeding/spotting at 7.5 weeks

babyleaf

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Looking for some reassurance :( I had some brown spotting at 4 weeks which lasted around 3 days, had an us at 6 weeks and saw yolk sac, bubba and a heartbeat. Haven’t had any spotting since until this Friday - I was working from home so not moving much at all. After a BM in the afternoon I saw bright red blood on the toilet paper & a little in the toilet, it wasn’t loads but the colour shocked me and sent me into panic. About 3 hours after that I wiped and had a little brown spotting and I’ve not had anything since then. I’ve had the occasional light cramp but nothing bad or that lasts (maybe 3/4 cramps in 2 days). As it was Friday afternoon the earliest I could get in to the EPU for a scan was Monday morning. Praying our bubba is still there and growing okay.

Maybe speak to your doctor about it sometimes when when we have a bowel movement it can cause the cervix to bleed a bit too because when your pregnant the cervix is really sensitive all the best

With my first baby I had a bleed at 8 weeks. It had clots in them and was as heavy as a period. I thought for sure I had miscarried and I rushed to the ER. After spending all day in the ER waiting on answers and getting a scan done, they determined that the baby was totally fine. They said the placenta pulled away slightly and caused blood to pool up and eventually come out. It was something that happens sometimes. I also have other mom friends that had bleeding and it was just something the doctors couldn't explain but they all had successful pregnancies and deliveries. Best of luck to you!

Yes both sex and a bowel movement can cause fresh blood. If you were to go to the hospital, they would ask you how many pads you are filling in an hour - which would obviously be none since it was such a tiny bit. Terrifying to see I’m sure! But you and baby are probably just fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->