Bleeding then BFP?

peanutbear

Please stay little bean!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I'm confused- and looking for some help.

For the past few days I have been having bleeding (ranging from orangish-pink-red-brown) starting from 10dpo and lasting for two and half days. My cycles are normally around 29-30 days and this one was 26. I was testing during my bleeding but all BFN. For some reason I decided to test tonight (at 13-14dpo) and got a very faint BFP. Has this happened to anyone and actually been pregnant?

I also started charting this month and during the bleeding my temp stayed right around my cover line, except for the temp from this morning which was lower. I also question the accuracy of my thermometer because I could test twice in one morning and get two completely different numbers.

I don't want to get my hopes up. My husband and I have been trying for almost six months since my last pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 7 weeks.

Any help or encouraging words would be appreciated.

I would go see the doctor because a positive pregnancy test is enough for them to do blood work to really tell you what's going on. Some women have bleeding in the first trimester, but it should only be spotting and you still need to get checked out by the doctor to see if there's anything they can do to possibly stop the spotting.

Sounds like you had some implantation... it is not uncommon for women to have some spotting during pregnancy. If you have a faint positive... it is still a positive. But you want to make sure it sticks, so go see a doctor, they can test and if you are still getting spotting, you may need some progesterone suppositories. That usually does the trick. In the meantime, try to take some B6 vitamins if you have any on hand. That helps with uterine lining as well.

:baby:I agree sounds exactly like implantation bleeding and the timing is right too! Faint positive is a positive. Congrats!

Thanks ladies for all the encouraging words. I called my doctor today and I had a blood test, but I won't get results until tomorrow. The nurse said if it is positive they would deal with my temperature issue. Thanks for mentioning the B6.

Good luck, hope this is your bfp and it's a sticky one for you this time :hugs:

ooo goodluck! to me it sounds like implantation too! Hope they can sort your temp for you! Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->