Bleeding with lots of discharge?

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
I am 4+3 and the past days I have been having even more Vaginal discharge than usual, so I felt like my period would not show.

However, just now a load of discharge came out along with a bit of brown blood.
Normally before my miscarriages my discharge went away, so this is surprising me.

Could the discharge be a good sign?

I also bled 4 days ago after Sex and it stopped right away. Could this still be some implantation bleeding? Or old blood from a few days ago? When pregnancies fail it usually happens around the 28th of the month, so this is very strange.

If this is my third chemical in a row I will flip out...I have no idea why this keeps happening...

I am 4+3 and the past days I have been having even more Vaginal discharge than usual, so I felt like my period would not show.

However, just now a load of discharge came out along with a bit of brown blood.
Normally before my miscarriages my discharge went away, so this is surprising me.

Could the discharge be a good sign?

I also bled 4 days ago after Sex and it stopped right away. Could this still be some implantation bleeding? Or old blood from a few days ago? When pregnancies fail it usually happens around the 28th of the month, so this is very strange.

If this is my third chemical in a row I will flip out...I have no idea why this keeps happening...
Oh hun I know how you feel it is worrying but I did have some spotting when I was around that amount of weeks I think at 6 weeks too. It’s your body shedding old blood after the implantation and bleeding from the sex is when the cervix gets irritated. This is what I was told but I had no other symptoms of miscarriage like severe pain and the blood was not a lot only when I wiped once or twice so it all depends. Do you have any pain? Maybe see a doc xx

Oh hun I know how you feel it is worrying but I did have some spotting when I was around that amount of weeks I think at 6 weeks too. It’s your body shedding old blood after the implantation and bleeding from the sex is when the cervix gets irritated. This is what I was told but I had no other symptoms of miscarriage like severe pain and the blood was not a lot only when I wiped once or twice so it all depends. Do you have any pain? Maybe see a doc xx

I just have the light to moderate twinging and cramping I have had every day since what I believe was implantation. But a few days ago it was worse and i had a strong lower back ache (basically when my Strep B fever started (throat infection, so I thought it was worse because of the fever)

There were brown bits within the discharge, so its possible it is just old blood. Yet my miscarriage also started out that way.
Also could it be old blood from a few days ago after Sex? I think I read jt can take a few days for all to come out.

I know that a doctor will only tell me to wait because I am not far along. I had this scenario before :(

No new blood since, none found when inserting my finger. I hope thats a good sign :(

Are your tests getting darker? How dark was your first bfp?

Are your tests getting darker? How dark was your first bfp?

It was faint but not extremely faint. I forgot to test this morning and i am reluctant to waste my last test on afternoon urine :( Will probably test in the morning.

I hope everything is OK :hugs:

Thank you! <3

To update:

I still have not started any bleeding but the discharge continues to be discolored. Somewhat yellowish brownish?

I attached a photo but it looks rather gross. Thats an awful lot of discharge for aunt flo to show?
I never get discharge with period.

I don't have the usual pregnancy growth pains though, I almost fear it stopped working. And it was odd how days ago when my infection started I had strong cramps.
Could the fever have caused this one to fail?

20181225_112630_mh1545737386993.jpg

Thank you! <3

To update:

I still have not started any bleeding but the discharge continues to be discolored. Somewhat yellowish brownish?

I attached a photo but it looks rather gross. Thats an awful lot of discharge for aunt flo to show?

I don't have the usual pregnancy growth pains though, I almost fear it stopped working. And it was odd how days ago when my infection started I had strong cramps.

View attachment 1051346
I don’t want to get your hopes up but my discharge was exactly like that and I’m now 4 months. Can you not go to the hospital A&E for them to check? X

Thank you! <3

To update:

View attachment 1051346
I also had twinging and cramping sometimes shooting pains so bad that I thought I was loosing the baby I still get them now for time to time and it still worries me to the point I’ve booked a private scan before my 20 week scan. I also get really bad shooting pains in my hip xx

I don’t want to get your hopes up but my discharge was exactly like that and I’m now 4 months. Can you not go to the hospital A&E for them to check? X

I did not go but the bleeding stopped right away and I am now 5+2 :)

I also had twinging and cramping sometimes shooting pains so bad that I thought I was loosing the baby I still get them now for time to time and it still worries me to the point I’ve booked a private scan before my 20 week scan. I also get really bad shooting pains in my hip xx

When I had a fever it was really bad for some reason but at least no blood so far :/

I had brown bleeding with my first pregnancy and he’s now a happy 7 year old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->