• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bleeding.

amaryllis

Reaction score
Hey all,

So, I'm bleeding. Brown, more than spotting but not a full on flow or anything. I'm not cramping. I was exerting myself a lot today, walking further than I should have. But given the empty sac in the scan last week, it might just be time for it to be shed.

I'm down but I'm not surprised, just sort of - sad.

I'm going to go to the women's hospital nearby to see if they can scan it and see what's going on. I'm not scared, sort of, "Okay, just tell me the bad news so I can start to get over this."

Brown blood is normally old blood. I had brown blood in my last pregnancy and have a 16 month old now. With this pregnancy I read bright red blood but all is ok. Stay strong, get yourself checked. How many weeks do you think you are?

I hope you are ok, you must be so upset. Fingers crossed all is well but I know what you mean about wanting to know. I am waiting on a scan next week as only saw a sac last week. This waiting around is no good and like you said you just need to know so you can deal with it.

Good luck xx

Good luck, bleeding can be normal too, I have had it with both pregnancies :flower:

Well, in my case, it seems it is nature taking its course. My hormone levels have dropped, so I will probably be shedding the ovum, which is blighted by all indications.

I have been bawling on and off all night, but surprisingly, I am not really depressed or anxious (which I usually have issue with). Just sort of... numb, really.

The people at the hospital were really great, and I feel very supported. I'm just sorry I couldn't be here longer with everyone to share in this amazing journey. <3

I just wanted to say sorry darling.. and that I think you should be proud of yourself for accepting that what is supposed to happen will happen, but it's okay to let yourself grieve as well. Tell us how it goes, there could yet be a miracle as people have said above <3

Thanks, everyone. After the numbness came the grief, and I'm dealing through it as best I can. The support from all quarters (friends, family, support networks like this one) has been amazing. Thank you, everyone, for your kind thoughts and words. <3

Hopefully I will be back at some point. This is my deepest and dearest hope.

Very sorry for your loss :hugs:. I know it is painful. I hope to see you back when you've had time to heal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->