Bleeding?!?!

Peanut112

Reaction score
Just over 4 weeks pregnant (confirmed)
I woke up this morning with very little bleeding. I've got some cramping going on. I've had IB roughly 2 weeks ago.
However, since IB the cramping hasn't settled down much. It was come and go. I usually bleed every 21 days for about 3-4 days. AF was supposed to show Jan 23rd.
Kind of freaking out lol I'd be devastated if I was "no longer pregnant"
Anyone think they know whats going on? has this happened to you?

:nope: sigh..

I'm sorry you're going through that! Is there any way you could call your doc to get some reassurance? Even a couple HCG blood tests might give them a good look at what's going on. It could definitely be nothing though so try not to stress too much. Take it easy for the next few days if you can:)

It is uber common to have a small bleed at 5/6weeks...most people do at that time. Just take it easy and all will be fine. I had it happen and never happened again and i know baby is fine. As long as bad cramping is not involved baby is usually fine.

Hi! I'm in the exact same boat! I'm 4w,5d today and last evening I wiped and the was bright red blood. I'd been having period-like cramps for a few days and I was sure I was having (another) early loss. Earlier yesterday my second beta hcg level had doubled in 48 hours so I was super excited and then the blood. It became light pink and was gone since 4am today but I'm very nervous. I could have another hcg test tomorrow to make sure the levels are still rising but I'd rather stick my head in the sand and do nothing until our 7w, 2d ultrasound on mar 2nd.

Good luck to us both!!!

Bleeding has stopped late last night! I'll probably be going in today to get my hcg levels tested and whatnot.

Blessedlife, good luck!! Hoping its nothing serious for you!

I've been researching online and some say it's Breakthrough bleeding (your hormones not being completely correct and the 'period' reaction still there. Some stop after the 6weeks.. Some continue for the rest of the pregnancy) and some think it's miscarriage.. But if it's miscarriage theres heavy bleeding, clotting and painful cramping.

I'm 5 weeks today too. When I woke up this morning to go to the bathroom, I wiped and there was pink tinged CM on the TP. So far I haven't had any more but I'm really worried and my doctor can't get me in to my first appointment until next Thursday to check betas, do ultrasound or whatever else they'll need to put me through. I had a loss back in October that started with severe cramps and red blood followed by lots of small clots (sorry for the TMI). With my son, I also had spotting in early pregnancy but it was dark brown blood, not pink, so I'm really nervous. I hope everything goes well with all you ladies and that our babies are all fine!

I had bleeding at 4 weeks, 8 weeks & 11 weeks I've had 3 scans and see and heard babies heart beat & everything is fine, quiet common to bleed just take things easy if really worried speak to MW or GP xx

i had bleeding too, bright red during the night with cramping and clots. they had me to hcg, came back with good numbers, and said an ultrasound wouldn't help till next week when i already had one scheduled.

hope it is nothing serious for any of us!

Still bleeding/spotting... and don't feel very pregnant at all lol.

Peanut did they test your hcg levels or do u/s???? If you're bleeding again I'd would call your nurse/doctor.

How is everyone else???

I thankfully only had one night so far with a bleed. Patiently waiting for ultrasound on Wednesday.

They didn't. They told me to come in in a few days if it doesn't stop... I'll probably be going again tomorrow.

I m also on my 5th week and saw blood in the morning in the toilet, so i just used my coupe menstruelle cup to stop bleeding as it is continuous, without consulting the doctor. I was sacred as well as confused, then i told my husband about it he immediately taken me to the doctor. Doctor gave me some pills and advices about it, now everything is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->