Bleeding

ATREID2017

Reaction score
Hi, I am 4weeks and 5 days. On Monday I found out I was pregnant after a full week of spotting. The spotting continued which took it to two weeks off spotting, however on the Saturday the spotting became slightly heavier and heavier which resulted in a period with baby clots. I spoke to the NHS help line on thurs seen my G.P on the thurs she said she was unable to tell me what I believed it to have been, on the Saturday evening I went to the hospital and the Dc said its a possibility but they have yet to confirm, has any body else had these symptoms? My partners away watching the euros and he coming home today as this has affected me. I feel quite alone becuse we haven't told any one for this reason. Really appreciate any comments good or bad.

However moving forward this week and today Thursday, the bleeding has eased off.

I'm really sorry for what your going through. Did your gp get you to take a test while you were there or take any bloods. If not Id go back as you need a clear answer. You could try taking a test at home. If you have lost baby then over the next few days tests should start fading. I will be honest that heavier bleeding with clots following two weeks of spotting doesn't sound like it's going to have a good outcome but that's not 100%. If I were you I would ring your gp today and get an appointment for asap.

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. Do you think you miscarried? Have you taken another pregnancy test? Your GP doesn't sound very supportive. :-( Bleeding in early pregnancy can be completely normal but unfortunately it can also be a sign of a miscarriage. Annoyingly, early pregnancy units won't usually see you until you're 6.5 weeks along. Medically, an early miscarriage usually isn't anything to worry about but I know how isolating it can feel to be going through this without anyone really acknowledging it. Would you consider confiding in a good friend or family member? Hugs to you!

Thanks ladies I really appreciate it, after speaking with my mum and a friend yest they said they didn't think the bleeding was as heavy as I worrying about, it was there mainly when I wiped on Sunday and it's died down since then. I've asked numerous of times for them to take bloods they just want me to wait until the 22nd next Wednesday. My partner returned home on Tuesday and since have taken three tests all positives and the clear blue digital last night that said 1-2weeks. So confused. My mum said she had full periods with me and my brother?? Once again thank you ladies x

so here is the thing, your tests might be positive because hcg is still in your system, so home tests are not going to tell you much about the health of the pregnancy. You need to have blood done to see what your hcg numbers are, and then again to see if they are doubling. hope all is well for you x

so here is the thing, your tests might be positive because hcg is still in your system, so home tests are not going to tell you much about the health of the pregnancy. You need to have blood done to see what your hcg numbers are, and then again to see if they are doubling. hope all is well for you x
Really upsetting and long winded as they said they wouldn't do bloods until after scan x

its very strange to me that they wont look into why you were bleeding. Id go to the hospital.. even emergency and then im so sure they would do something because the bleeding you explained doesnt sound normal to me. They have always checked me for even spotting... Secondly...unfortunatly you cannot rely on a pregnancy test to tell you how the pregnancy is going. All a test tells you is hcg is in your system which doesnt tell you how a pregnancy is doing. Good luck

Fingers crossed for you. All but one of my pregnancies have had bleeding. It's awful to go though, but please don't fear the worst. :flower:

I no so strange I've been docs three times and to emergency, they said its okay as long as the bloods not soaking a pad. �� X

Sorry to bother you, but was the bleeding bad??

I'm not sure if you were asking me, but I'll answer anyway. My bleeding with ds was very heavy and bright red.
I had to go straight to hospital and it lasted something like 7/8 weeks. It was due to an sch, which is a clot by baby. I was convinced I'd lost baby. Now I realise how strong they must be in there.

With my others it was more like discharge and spotting incidents. How's your bleeding now? Hope your doing ok :flower:

Sorry to bother you, but was the bleeding bad??

I'm not sure if you were asking me, but I'll answer anyway. My bleeding with ds was very heavy and bright red.
I had to go straight to hospital and it lasted something like 7/8 weeks. It was due to an sch, which is a clot by baby. I was convinced I'd lost baby. Now I realise how strong they must be in there.

With my others it was more like discharge and spotting incidents. How's your bleeding now? Hope your doing ok :flower:

I have been thinking this with my self also, the bleedings stopped again and now I have a darker blood which is old. Thanks for getting back to me have a scan on 22nd fingers crossed x:hugs::hugs:

Last few days been spotting really lightly brown... Is this a good sign?? I also have been having the most vividest dreams??

I had brown bleeding towards the end of my long bleed, so was a good sign for me. Sounds like it could be hopefully stopping if it is getting lighter in colour.

I had really vivid dreams in my last pregnancy. They were so real! It seems quite common in pregnancy.

Good luck with scan :)

Yeh it's quite dark died off completely today, but my breast are not as tender it's so confusing... Will let you no Wednesday thank you Hun x

Don't worry about lack of boob pain. I'm pretty much symptom free apart fromsickness if I don't eat regularly.
X

In the early weeks symptoms come and go. You could throw up one day and feel nothing the next. Typically after about 6 weeks symptoms tend to get more consistent until they ease off again at the end of tri 1/ begging of tri 2. But everyone is different.

I hope you get good news at your scan.

I can imagine your body's just changing.... It just makes me so think because everything's "a sign" so I think lol I'm sure many can relate. It's just an intense moment, I'm starting to get my head around it all so, fingers crossed. I'm 5wks-6dys today and I'm still spotting a tiny bit I really hope it's nothing to worry about, only two more days and I will know. Thank you for all your advice ladies x

Just to let all you ladies know, I miscarried. Thanks for all your support x

Really sorry for your loss.

I am also going through a loss at nearly 11 weeks and most likely will have a D&C.

Big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->