Bleeding...

Those bloody ICs will be the death of me i swear, i have like 6 left and after that I am so done. Id like to say im going to stop testing......but i wont! I have one FRER left and one digi with conception estimator.

Thank you ladies, you have put my mind slightly at ease! Ive had no bleeding or spotting since wednesday which i hope is a good sign, the internet also suggests you are more prone to spotting when AF is due which was Tuesday so kind of makes sense! xxxx

That FRER and even the IC looks great! I completely understand the worry with the bleeding, but your tests are darkening beautifully, so I would take that as a very positive sign. :) With my last baby I don't think the line on the cheapie ever got any darker then the most recent one you posted! They are known for not showing much progression.

Google is my worst enemy, i sit and google other peoples tests haha. I am my own worst enemy. My partner thinks I am insane. I cant wait till i actually feel pregnant, other than being tired i feel nothing! I was bloated but now I am not! xxx

There is great progression on those new tests. Unless bleeding is red and picking up flow and you're having cramps. Things should be fine. I hope. Praying for you and baby!
:hugs:

Thank you ladies, it really means a lot getting reassurance from people who know how I feel!!! Xxxx

I used ic with this pregnancy and at 14 Dpo and it was soooo faint I could barely see it, then, using the same fmu I used a frer and an ic. The ic was still a squinter and the frer was very obvious! The ics didn't get darker until a few days ago (when I ran out, lol) but ALL my other tests, frer, frrr, Walmart brand, and dollar store (I even used the dreaded blue dye tests!) were dark and showed great progression so maybe there is a not so sensitive batch of the ic out there.

I've used the same brand ic in all my pregnancies (including my miscarriages which were painfully obvious with the progression) before and they worked way better, but this time they were so faint for so long I though it was over (thus the crazy amount of other brand testing, lol).

I tried to post a picture of mine so you can see how light they were compared to the other ones (using same fmu or smu) but it said the file was too big.

Try testing every other day and I bet the progression will get much more prounounced. Congratulations! :)

IC's are an absolute pain for progression. It worried me also, as I thought I was technically late for my period already, and they were still quite faint!

FRER's had a far better line and far better progression! I would recommend every 48hours for IC's to notice the progression better, they do actually go darker when dry too, so you can put a fresher one next to the day before, and they'll look quite similar! But when the fresher one dries, it'll be a bit darker.

I was actually worried because with my son's, I had a dark line immediately, you'd have thought I was over a week late, it came up straight away, no brewing time needed. But I don't think I was over a week late, as he was pretty much on par with my dating scan too!
This pregnancy, it took a week for it to even get half as dark as my son's test! So it really is inconsistent to be honest, try not to do several tests a day to compare progression, one every 24 hours (or 48hours for IC's) should show good progression.

Glad you've stopped spotting!

My second was conceived IMMEDIATELY after a miscarriage, so I was super freaked out and tested all the time. My ICs (Wondfos) showed a general trend, but definitely had random lighter ones on some days. Iam going to try to link the post I made about it then:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-wondfos-estimated-9-20-dpo.html#post36535329

Thank you ladies, I am so so glad I am not the only one who obsesses over this. I did and IC this morning and it had a lovely line.
I have my FRER for the morning and my digi for Tuesday morning, only a couple of ICs left so I think I will stop obsessing after that.
Wouldnt you love to be one of those ones who does a test, it says pregnant, and you never test again? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->