Blender & cube trays

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
I am not putting my lo on solids just yet but as she is 4 and half months now I am reading up on it to prepare myself..

I have read that the annabel karmel blender is good but i met a friend over weekend & she has one from mothercare called 'BEABE'.. She really reccommends it!
Anyone else got this one? Which do u reccommend?

Also she said she ordered the cube trays from the NCT website... it has a tray and then 8 cubes on it...they are also microwavable so she said its easy when preparing the food...

Hiya hun...i was going to buy the BEABE, i understand its a blender and steamer in one...i decided against it as i know it is alot more expensive compared to other blenders/steamers and i was also told by a friend that you really don't use it enough for the amount you are going to spend. You may aswell get a sepertae steamer and blender...thats what iv done...its cheaper and in a way alot more practical.

I know there is a annable karmel mouli you can buy...the reviews seem good...however i again decide againts it and bought a electric blender...however it is alot cheaper and is supposed to be good.

I got my icecube trays from Boots, they are annabel karmel ones....you get 2 icecube trays and they came for £6.99 i think...dont know what i would have done without them :)

Hope that helps hun xx

We use a cheap blender from Argos, I think a cookworks one that was something ridiculous like £8, it honestly works as well as any blender out there. We just used flexible ice cube trays bought from the supermarket.

I used a normal ice cube tray and I have a beaba babycook, they're really good.

We bought a cheap hand blender from Tesco (£4.19) and two boxes of the Brother Max small food portioners as they looked the most versitle. They are fantastic, especially as they can go straight from frozen to the microwave and then feed from the same pot - so less mess for us
https://www.brothermax.com/product_detail_6_small_food_portioners.aspx

hey thanks doodles. Those food trays look great I will def order some of those.

im now really confused about blenders- do i jump on the bandwagon & go for beabe or annabel karmel?? or get a 'normal' one??

and what about good books for recipes??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->