Blocked nose!

S

Serene123

Her cold has gone but her nose is all stuffy. I can see the bogies up it (TMI) but I can't get them out! She breathes really funny when she's feeding. Not sure what I can do about it..?

Nasal Aspirator

Boots or Tesco baby sections! Mine was about £4 from boots x

summer was the same hun, so snuffly for aaages i tokk her to a pharmacy to see if they had anything and they said it would just go with time. that aspirator sounds worth a try tho!

I pick Caitlins boggys with baby buds :blush: lol have to be so careful though!

I do it now coz her nose is bigger I had really tiny ones when she was baby and would remove any from the edge. A baby wipe softly round her nose will moisture and light strokes on outside of nose downwards could help.

If they're hard a little saline drops will loosten them and shift them out with the aspirator.

You can get those little puffy things... you squeeze the fat end and it sucks the bogie out (thats the technical description, obviously). Think you can get them from Boots.

xxx

A nasal Aspirator should do the trick like Wobbles suggested

If they're hard a little saline drops will loosten them and shift them out with the aspirator.

yes, this is what Colton's pediatrician told me to do..
get NONMEDICATED saline nasal drops, just do two little drops in each nostril and then wait a 1-2 minutes and suck it out. She told me to do it before every bottle that, because if I didn't he would be breathing through the bottle and therefore be sucking in WAY to much air..
which by the way, might also be the answer to your other thread about her crying since 9... she might be sucking in too much air and it's giving her a belly ache.

I use the saline drops as well like MarchBaby, they work pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->