Blogging my experience with IC and my future with IC.

S

Semanthia

I have decided to start blogging about my experience and my future. I have never blogged before so I may not be the best at it but I think it will be therapeutic for me and maybe help someone else.
I have written so far about overall experience with my first pregnancy and that I have decided to seek legal recourse. I will be following my legal recourse adventure on my blog, hopefully will eventually be able to share about future successful and inspiring pregnancies, and other important things that come up in my life. Although I will be writing about personal stuff such as my loss, etc I will be doing my best to keep my private information to myself. Like my city, last name, birth date, etc.

Here is my (first) blog:
https://thestoryofanincompetentcervix.blogspot.com/

I was just wondering if any of you ladies are doing the same thing? If so please share your blogs with us. I know I would love to read all of your stories and to be able to follow your stories.

Its not something i'd thought of doing, but sounds a good idea to help get your thoughts down..:friends:

Just read your blog in floods of tears..:cry: i so hope u get some answers..what a terrible experience :hugs:

Hun I have just read your story And iam so sorry Hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->