Blood - Advice please?

Lullaby2010

Mummy to Ruby
Reaction score
Have had small trickle of fluid before going to loo, when I wiped after had small amount of red blood on the tissue NOT FROM CURRENT ABCESS but from deeper in. No contractions as yet but have had wierd achey feeling in lower bump and back for last 2hrs.

Is this likely to be the start of anything???

its poss that could have been part of your plug hun..... get a bath and get to be labour normally starts when your relaxed good luck and sorry for sneaking in lol xxxx

Hopefully it is...

You said earlier you were on strong painkillers and stuff - make sure it's not a side effect of those?

Just had another very small trickle of fluid. Tiny bit of red blood again when I wiped, still definitely not associated with abscess.

Tummy is making all kinds of grumbly sounds and am getting an acid reflux kind of thing going on in back of my throat.

Still got low-abdominal ache and low-back ache but still no contractions. Any ideas?

Ok just had a contraction which according to contractionmaster.com was 1m14s in length, that sounds a bit long to me but will see what happens ie if there's any more on the way, time in between etc. Keeping my fingers crossed this might be the start of things though! :)

They were 7mins apart but seem tobe spacing out again and not as strong. Looks like tonight is NOT our night :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->