Blood at 12+ weeks, stress!...Updated with scan pic

pinkpolkadot

Reaction score
Just when I thought I was in the safe zone.... bright red blood on wiping :( I have an appointment with the Dr in the morning so FX everything is OK, I had a go with the doppler and heard Sprout galloping away so that has reassured me a bit, so glad I have that!

you might wanna call your dr and let them know your bleeding..

Thanks, yes I have spoke to her and she have me an appointment for the morning thankfully

Really hoping it's just one of those nothing major bleeds.

Try not to worry Hun, I had a bright red bleed, quite big too, in my last pregnancy and all was fine. They never really figured out where it came from and just said possibly irritated cervix. Thankfully you have your doppler (mine was a godsend too!) but fingers crossed it was just a random bleed :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I am calmer now and it has stopped, I have had bleeding earlier on and also in my last pregnancy so should be used to it but it is always a shock to see red :(

I'd probably have written the same thread out if I were in your position too Hun, no matter how much we all say don't worry we always do ourselves don't we! Hoping all is fine for you Hun!

And by the way love your avatar, I love Pon and Zi!

Were you diagnosed with a subchorionic bleed early on? I had a big bleed a week ago and its finally is down to almost nothing today. They "say" sub. bleeds usually resolve by week 20. Hope everything is ok with you. Fx

Were you diagnosed with a subchorionic bleed early on? I had a big bleed a week ago and its finally is down to almost nothing today. They "say" sub. bleeds usually resolve by week 20. Hope everything is ok with you. Fx

Thanks! I did have an SCH last pregnancy but this time they couldn't see any bleed inside at 7+ weeks so not sure where it is coming from, it maybe just irritation to the cervix or something as it is no where near as much blood as with the SCH, that is what I am hoping! Glad yours is nearly clear :flower:

Had more this morning but brown, Dr has booked me in for another scan tomorrow to check, she didn't seem too worried so I'm not freaking out!

Had my scan and Sprout is fine, phew :) I have a low placenta they think that is why I have spotting so there could be more, they seem to think it should right itself by the 20 week scan so FX!

https://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq300/rainbowretro_photos/image-8.jpg

Glad everything is ok!!

Ps - I think you're having a girl!!

Congrats!! Yes definately looks like a girl;) cutest profile as well!!!

Glad everything's ok Hun xx awesome scan piccy! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->