Blood pressure and bug bites?

Paxton

Mum + Wife-to-be
Reaction score
Two issues here...

The first is blood pressure. I had mine taken today at my doctor appointment and it was 103/70. My normal is about 110/80, so that's not massively bad, I was just wondering, at what point does the doctor start to worry? How low is too low? Is low worse than high? Does this mean LO might not be getting the blood and things she needs? o_o

The second is bug bites. Except, I don't know if they are bug bites or not. They look like mosquito bites, I have a little round one on my left hand and an oblong, almost football shaped one on the inside of my right forearm. Like I said, they look like mosquito bites - raised, smooth on the top, and really itchy. If I scratch it, it gets more itchy, hurts and swells a little bit bigger. Now, it can't be mosquito bites because it's -30 C, middle of winter and there are no mosquitos. They can't be flea bites because they usually come as a patch of area with a bunch of tiny bites all squished together, and not bed bugs because if it were bed bugs, it would be a constant thing, not just two random welts, just on me. I had thought maybe hives, but after doing a little research around the interwebs, it seems like hives come in groups also? I should mention that I didn't have any change in routine or anything like that, nothing out of the ordinary.

Your blood pressure is fine it's not that low and it's normal for it to go low at the end of pregnancy! You could feel a little light headed but that's it!
Not sure about the bites x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->