Blood pressure

farm girl

Reaction score
I normally have low blood pressure, and the Dr. said pregnant woman's blood pressure get higher, but is it ok for it to be getting lower as the weeks go on?
I am right now at 100 over 60.

what is yours?

Heya, don't worry about it.

Mine at 8 weeks was 120/60, the midwife said it was low and will continue to drop but that it wasn't a concern and to keep my fluids up. At 30 weeks it then rises again. My mum had very low BP during her pregnancy and was absolutely fine.

Heya, don't worry about it.

Mine at 8 weeks was 120/60, the midwife said it was low and will continue to drop but that it wasn't a concern and to keep my fluids up. At 30 weeks it then rises again. My mum had very low BP during her pregnancy and was absolutely fine.

i got mine done on Tuesday and mine was 97/43!!!!! She asked if id been feeling dizzy, i cant look up or i feel like im gonna faint n regardless of how slowly i get up im dizzy! not good! lol I know blood pressure goes low anyways when your pregnant but didnt think it'd go this low!!! Nightmare working in a nursery coz u need to be on guard and ready to move mega fast! lol apparantly drinking plenty of water helps and making sure you dont overheat....anyone else had it this low though????? my hubby is dead worried about it :S x

Well my first appointment with a midwife, they couldn't get my blood pressure for ages, they tried twice, nothing, then did everything else, weighed me, tried to take blood (which was also a disaster, couldn't get any) and so by the time they tried again my bp was 144/100! I couldn't believe it as when I took it at home in the morning it was 135/82 or something!! She just said it was because I was so anxious with all the testing that was going on!

Took it the other day and it was 128 / 78 or something like that - so much better. I know it's high rather than low so maybe not as much help but thought I'd share my story - I really hope the bp sorts itself out! x

Mine started of at 100 over 60 and has rose a little! It will be fine If I find I news to eat of drink alot else I get dizzy! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->