blood pressure

carries

Mother of two under two!
Reaction score
Hey ladies

Well I have been on bed rest all weekend (apart from seeing queen on friday night and a suprise baby shower on sat lunch!) as my blood pressure has been a bit high (178/98 ) and so the midwife was a little worried. It has come back down a bit now though but have taken today off work.

Am at my mums at the moment sneaking in some internet time but other than that not sure how much I will be able to get on this week! I will have withdrawal symptoms.

How are all my other november/december ladies doing? Am ging to try to catch up quickly now and see if there have been any new arrivals!

Hope everyone is well xx

Sorry you're not well! I hope you are being extremely un-energetic and relaxing in your head too. Be nice to have you online for a bit though. How was your baby shower? Sounds exciting!

was lovely. My best mate from london arranged to come up and meet me for lunch and arrived with two of my other friends. There were also a few friends from home so it was a real suprise! Got the pink lining yummy mummy bag i wanted...yay!

How are you?

Ahh sounds like it was lovely! x

Sounds lile you had a great time. You'll have to put up some piccies if you have any. x

I'm ok. Think I ate something funny last night as I am somewhat...I want to say combustible but I'm not sure that's the right word I'm looking for! haha

Glad you had a lovely time at your shower. And hooray for changing bag! I hope you have fun organizing the pockets. There are few things I like more than organizing pockets...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good hun, try and get plenty of rest, and I hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you had a great weekend though, glad you enjoyed yourself.
xx

hope you're back on your feet soon! Hope too that you had a lovely baby shower - I also had a surprise baby shower on Saturday afternoon too - wouldn't be shocked if the surprise of it all has put my blood pressure up too. take care xx

Hope you feel better soon! High BP is not fun :( get lots of rest if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->