Blood results

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Just rang for mine and she said 3 came back normal and one slightley abnormal (tell me something i dont know :rofl: i am slightly abnormal) anyway looks like i could have low iron levels i had this with Kai got too see doc on tues morning! I think this is why ive been feeling so tired and down! Just hope this is all it is! Receptionist wouldnt have said it otherwise would she?
x

I;d have thought they would let you know what it was. I'd ring back an say look its worrying me could you explain what was slightly abnormal but sounds like you have it sussed

:hugs: x

Went to docs and there was no need the receptionist got it wrong :dohh: anyway my doc was so pleased about pregnancy she was so exited which really pleased me, she was the one that referred me, she sat an read all my notes an then said well ill be thinkin of u on the 16th (my scan date) which i thought was really lovely!
Im gonna get some iron tablets though cos im just exhausted still last night i slept from 7.30 all night part from the odd loo break!
xx

So tehre wasn't one slightly abnormal? If not ... not a good mistake to tell someone really.

:hugs: x

Yeah there was :wacko: just she said no action was needed one of my levels is low but not low enough to do anything! I just sat an nodded!

How am i 10.7 weeks pregnant:wacko: (my ticker) lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->