Blood streak cm

aymz1983

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm sure things are ok but just want to pick some brains... I am currently 22+5 with b/g twins. Everything has been fine so far really aside from a heavy bleed I had early on but that went away (possibly too much straining on the loo lol).

Today I have been to the loo, and as I extra wiped (I've been having more cm the last few days it seems...not every day but a good few) I noticed that the cm had some.blood streaks in; a bit like when you're about to start period I guess. I wiped again slightly inside and there was a very small clot type thing, no bigger in length than my little fingernail and about half the width.

I've been to the loo again and couldn't see anything this time so assume it's just one of those unexplained things but just want to know if actually I should be worried? Is it worth calling midwife? I have no cramps, no nothing. Lower back pain but carrying twins plus uncomfortable seating positions don't help!

If it makes any difference I've been told I have a short cervix; between 1.8cm and 2.2cm. I don't know if that means it would be more likely to get irritated?

Thanks!

I think it’s always safer to call. It’s better for them to check you and say there is nothing to worry about. Which I’m sure there isn’t. But if they were concerned about preterm labour there are things they can do.

Definitely call! I would assume it’s normal but it’s good for them to have things on record too.

I would call just to be on the safe side <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"