bloody bnb! costing me money! :(

jenfirstbaby

i <3 my baby girl :)
Reaction score
Oh god lol

Back in April my phone bill was about £15 more than normal. I had been in a car crash and using it loads to phone the insurance co etc, so I thougth that was why.

I just checked my banking and its been £53 again! Normally pay 35and barely even use it! I only just the internet for Facebook and bnb.... So I phoned up orange

They said my data usage was really high., I couldn't figure out why! She mentioned streaming costs loads, but I don't watch videos or anything. She said it can be anything that moves.

I've just noticed at the top of bnb there's advertisements that move! I knew they were there bit didn't think they moved!!

I've been on here SO much while on maternity leave, and its used up SO much data. Luckily orange have a cap, so its £1 a day once ur over ur usage. She said otherwise id have been charged about £6000!!! Hahaha! Instead, I've been chafed almost an extra £20 a month.

Gonna have to stop using this site so much :( xx

Well, the information is worth having. I don't get the whole "usage" crap either. My husband throws a fit when I use internet on my phone without turning on the Wi-Fi first so that it doesn't charge our minutes.

I don't know if it works the same in the UK, do you have an internet signal router? You can install the wi-fi app in your phone and just use your home internet signal for internet in your phone. Maybe might be worth getting a router.

Funny you should say this, I've used more in the last two months too :( coincidence? i dunno?

We don't actually have the interent in our flat, so I've not been putting the WiFi on :\ luckily we are getting it installed this Tuesday or id not be able to get my bnb fix haha!

Id check In case ur bills are higher atomic! Xx

What mobile do you use hun? Does it have flash player?

That happened to me a while back so now I only use BnB when I'm at home as use wi-fi, never use my 3G as it just kills it straight away! Think I paid an extra £40-£50!!!

Jesus I've just cancelled my broadband thinking I can live on the allowance of 3G data I get for my Sim in my iPad :dohh: looks like I'm gunna struggle! Xxx

Click the link at the bottom of the site for the mobile version, its text only with no moving adverts.

Im on the mobile version of this site right now and i scroll to the top there is one moving advertisment saying umbilical preservation and the text scrolls up, lucky i use wifi though. x

I have a Nokia lumia 900

yeah luckily we are getting broadband installed on Tuesday. Until then I can only use it wt my mums lol rubbish! Xx

The Nokia Lumias have HTML5 video support so i can only imagine its harsher on your data usage now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->