Bloody Crackheads!!!!

N

Neecee

I'm Absolutely RAGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil::evil::evil:

I've just been attacked by what I can only describe as a dirty, stinking, DISgusting, ragedy-rasta headed, weed-smoking CRACKHEAD!!!!!

Aaargh I'm SO mad I can't even see straight!

So I'm standing in the market on my lunch break queueing up for my lunch and this...philistine...decides to bowl his way straight through the queue pushing me out the way - with his hands - so he knew exactly what he was doing. I didn't see him coming so it put me off balance a bit. So me being me (and totally forgetting I'm nearly 5 months pregnant) I pushed him back and shouted to watch where he's going.

BIG MISTAKE.

My man turns round and starts coming for me (at which point I get a good look at him and realise he's not right in the head) so I start to back off. He started shouting at me and coming closer and closer, so in my defence I swung for him with the only thing I had which was my umberella and hit him (bullseye) right in the face which only made him worse.

By then we'd managed to attract quite an audience and some guys stepped in to try and keep him away from me. Then I heard a woman say "what the f*** is wrong with you can't you see she's pregnant?" And so the following verbal battle ensued:

It: She hit me in the face!

Me: Yeah I hit you! You go around pushing pregnant women over and you're gonna get hit!

It: That f***ing black ******* hit me in the face!!

Me: Who you calling a black *******??? If I'm black, what are you? You think that's a tan you got there? (he was a black guy btw, much darker than me too!)

THEN he goes for his jacket pocket and shouts that he's got a knife and if all these people weren't here, he'd stab me.

By that time some of the market traders had come out to keep him away from me but he kept on shouting about if he sees me again around there he's gonna kill me and that he won't forget my black ******* face.

I guess it was adrenaline and hunger that made me stay in the queue and pay for my lunch, but I hot-footed it to the bus stop and got the bus back to work instead of walking. As soon as I stepped foot in the office the whole incident hit me and I just burst into tears. Partly because the fear of having to look over my shoulder had just registered, but mostly because I felt SO bad about putting myself and my baby in that position.

I'm naturally quite a fiery person, but I feel so bad for forgetting I've got my baby to protect now and it's not a good idea to confront people - no matter what the situation is. People are CRAZY. I see it on the news all the time, and there I was having a fight with a crackhead. And the thing is, I reckon if there hadn't been so many people around, he would have gone for me for real.
I had to go upstairs and have a real word with myself about what happened and I spent ages apologizing to LO for doing what I did. LO's been wriggling like mad ever since I got back and I hope I haven't passed on my anger to him/her. I just feel so selfish for putting us both at risk.:(

Sorry for the long-winded rant ladies, but I really feel crap now and need a place to vent.

Aaaargh! PUNK!

Oh my goodness! Are you ok hun... its crazy that people can be like that.
:hugs:

OMG that sounds horrific! :hugs: I hope you are ok.
I don't think you were in any way acting selfish to defend yourself and your bubba, you couldn't have known he was a crazy crackhead when you pushed him back and I think most women probably would have done the same thing. :hugs:

:hug:

I don't think you were in any way acting selfish to defend yourself and your bubba, you couldn't have known he was a crazy crackhead when you pushed him back and I think most women probably would have done the same thing. :hugs:

I'm OK now. I guess the combination of a hormone overload and naturally being a bit of a live wire isn't a good one.

bloody hell love, im glad your ok.
ppl like that should be put away. not just for pushing you about in the first place but then to proceed and tell everyone he would have stabbed you if it wasn't as busy. wot an arsehole, he was probably so cracked up he wont even remember what he did tomorrow.
take it easy today love and get a ice cream or chocolate bar to cheer you up
xxx

There are some bloody nutters out there !!!!!

Hope you are ok !

:hugs:

I'm OK now. I guess the combination of a hormone overload and naturally being a bit of a live wire isn't a good one.

I'm glad your ok now hun :hugs: There are some crazy people out there!!

omg thats awfull!! i hope your okay no wonder your shaken up!!
Good job there was people around to defend you you dont know what he would have done otherwise, it doesnt bare thinking about!! dont feel bad on yourself mind as you reacted on spure of the moment and wasnt to know he would react like that!! :hug:

bloody hell love, im glad your ok.
ppl like that should be put away. not just for pushing you about in the first place but then to proceed and tell everyone he would have stabbed you if it wasn't as busy. wot an arsehole, he was probably so cracked up he wont even remember what he did tomorrow.
take it easy today love and get a ice cream or chocolate bar to cheer you up
xxx

:hugs: That sounds like a plan! I might pop over to Tesco's for a jam donut.

Sounds awful - I'd be so shaken up. Hope your ok & can put it to the back of your mind. I think being pregnant brings out the survival instinct! :hugs:

HUN! Gosh I'm glad you are ok.

Don't give yourself a hard time - it was momma tiger coming out and you were just trying to protect your LO. And I think LO knows that.

I hope someone got that bloke arrested though. Did anyone call the police? I would have thought him threatening to stab someone would have gotten everyone around on their phones.

Don't give yourself a hard time - it was momma tiger coming out and you were just trying to protect your LO. And I think LO knows that.

I hope someone got that bloke arrested though. Did anyone call the police? I would have thought him threatening to stab someone would have gotten everyone around on their phones.

You'd think so wouldn't you? But this is Britain - we don't like to get involved here. People who do usually either end up dead or getting arrested themselves. I'm actually pretty lucky anyone came to my defence. Weird thing is, the place is usually swarming with police, but there wasn't even a PCSO in sight.

You'd think so wouldn't you? But this is Britain - we don't like to get involved here. People who do usually either end up dead or getting arrested themselves. I'm actually pretty lucky anyone came to my defence. Weird thing is, the place is usually swarming with police, but there wasn't even a PCSO in sight.

Well if I had witnessed that I would have walked to somewhere quiet and put a call through. I just hope that there was someone there that did exactly that.

I hope you are feeling a bit better though - sing some happy songs to yourself and LO. It's all over now and no one was hurt.

aww hun glad u ok! That was very brave of u i wouldnt of done that!

I'm gonna go cheer myself up with a cup of hot Milo.

Milo used to fix most problems when I was little.

oh god hun what an idiot

ate you ok sweetheart that must have really shook you up.

pfft what kind of man is he threatening a pregnant woman

big hugs sweetie and hope your ok :hug: :hugs:
xx

aaar try not to feel guilty....im quite like that too.....i get really upset and mouth off when no-one offers me a seat!! So i probably would have done the same.....

That sounds awful, i would have been so scared! The main thing is you and your little one are ok. Im sure it was just your hormones that made you react the way you did. So pleased you are both ok though xx

Aww hun, i'm sorry you had to go through that. What a nutter though, what the hell was he thinking? I had a similar incident when i was 4 and a half months pregnant with a dude on the road, he was looking at me smiling and winking away.... naturally i looked away and didnt look back (by the way i'm 22 and the guy was in his 40's). I walked to the bus stop which was a few feet away, next thing i know is a car swerves in front of the bus stop, the man gets out of his car and is saying things like
him: "thats how you get killed, you get stabbed for doing that"
and so i was like
me: "i wasnt doing anything, you were looking at me"
him: " i can look at you as much as i want to, what do you think i fancy you?"
me: "what is your problem?"
him: "you ought to grow up, how old are you 16, 17, 18??
me: "none of your fucking business" I was getting really angry at this point.

eventually he decided to leave, and i was on my way to the shops but got on the bus in the opposite direction to my oh's where i cried and explained everything. My OH immediately went down the the bus stop where it happened where we waited for ages to see if we could find theguy or his car so he could beat him to a pulp even though my OH already had a twisted knee.

Its f****rs like that we have to watch out for. They aren't right in the head and we dont know what they are capable of.

But so long as you are and baby are ok thats the most important thing. Thank your lucky he stars he didnt do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->