Bloody Crackheads!!!!

I am sorry sorry you went through that!!! :hugs:
I have redheaded tendancies, so for the most part my fiery redhead ways get the best of me and then I have to think to myself...seriously...wake up and think of Boo. It is just us fiery girls nature I guess!
Hope you feel better! :hugs: :hugs:

Aww hunni hope your feeling better. Good on you for sticking up for yourself though, you weren't to know he was a fruit loop. I would normally do the same thing but have learnt that actually biting your tounge helps coz you never know how someone is going to react these days, even the golden oldies have got a gob and a swing on them

Aww hun, i'm sorry you had to go through that. What a nutter though, what the hell was he thinking? I had a similar incident when i was 4 and a half months pregnant with a dude on the road, he was looking at me smiling and winking away.... naturally i looked away and didnt look back (by the way i'm 22 and the guy was in his 40's). I walked to the bus stop which was a few feet away, next thing i know is a car swerves in front of the bus stop, the man gets out of his car and is saying things like
him: "thats how you get killed, you get stabbed for doing that"
and so i was like
me: "i wasnt doing anything, you were looking at me"
him: " i can look at you as much as i want to, what do you think i fancy you?"
me: "what is your problem?"
him: "you ought to grow up, how old are you 16, 17, 18??
me: "none of your fucking business" I was getting really angry at this point.

eventually he decided to leave, and i was on my way to the shops but got on the bus in the opposite direction to my oh's where i cried and explained everything. My OH immediately went down the the bus stop where it happened where we waited for ages to see if we could find theguy or his car so he could beat him to a pulp even though my OH already had a twisted knee.

Its f****rs like that we have to watch out for. They aren't right in the head and we dont know what they are capable of.

But so long as you are and baby are ok thats the most important thing. Thank your lucky he stars he didnt do anything.

Men are nutters! That guy sounds like he needs locking up - that kinda thing borders on sexual harassment.

Aww hunni hope your feeling better. Good on you for sticking up for yourself though, you weren't to know he was a fruit loop. I would normally do the same thing but have learnt that actually biting your tounge helps coz you never know how someone is going to react these days, even the golden oldies have got a gob and a swing on them

That's the thing, people these days are crazy. You can't risk doing anything in case you end up dead - you can't even help other people!

I really wish my husband was there at the time. He's usually a very calm, demure guy, but as soon as you mess with his family he can switch. I wouldn't have wanted him to get hurt in any way, but I think the fact that he is twice the size of that nutter would have made him back off and stay away.

I'm not from London, I'm from Woodley, just outside Reading, and I can honestly say I'd NEVER encountered street violence of any kind until I moved to London. I've already had a child threaten to "stab me up" at Crystal Palace train station coz I asked him not to smoke near me! This kid got so leary and I was having a PMS day - I swear I was about to take my belt off and give him a good hiding!:trouble:

That's the thing, people these days are crazy. You can't risk doing anything in case you end up dead - you can't even help other people!

I really wish my husband was there at the time. He's usually a very calm, demure guy, but as soon as you mess with his family he can switch. I wouldn't have wanted him to get hurt in any way, but I think the fact that he is twice the size of that nutter would have made him back off and stay away.

I'm not from London, I'm from Woodley, just outside Reading, and I can honestly say I'd NEVER encountered street violence of any kind until I moved to London. I've already had a child threaten to "stab me up" at Crystal Palace train station coz I asked him not to smoke near me! This kid got so leary and I was having a PMS day - I swear I was about to take my belt off and give him a good hiding!:trouble:

My hubby is the same I've never actually known him to have a fight or get a bad word from anyone but he is a big fella and if anyone ever hurt me or baby they would never eat solids again.

I have noticed I get more intimidated by people younger than me coz very few of them seem to have any morals or respect for others and in my opinion would be more driven to actually hurt someone so they could brag about it. My MIL got stopped by police on the bus the other day after a couple of teenage lads set fire to a womans hair. This country is rapidly going down the pan and I have my own theories as to why but don't want to start any arguments on here

My hubby is the same I've never actually known him to have a fight or get a bad word from anyone but he is a big fella and if anyone ever hurt me or baby they would never eat solids again.

I have noticed I get more intimidated by people younger than me coz very few of them seem to have any morals or respect for others and in my opinion would be more driven to actually hurt someone so they could brag about it. My MIL got stopped by police on the bus the other day after a couple of teenage lads set fire to a womans hair. This country is rapidly going down the pan and I have my own theories as to why but don't want to start any arguments on here

I hear you there. It's almost as if it's fashionable for young people these days to go out reeking havok and then brag about it. (The guy today wasn't a young'un btw - he looked well into his 50's. Either that, or he'd led a really hard life) I'm more weary of young people's behaviour and I try to avoid large groups of kids especially if they look like they're just 'hanging around'.

I too have my theories on why the place is falling apart, but I really don't think venting them on here will put the world to rights. I guess from now on I'm just going to try to keep myself to myself. It's not just about me anymore, I've got a little person to protect and bring up in the best way I can.

:shock: Omg,I'm glad you came out of it ok. I would have shit myself. :hugs:

What a horrible thing to have to go through :hugs:
I wouldent worry having to look over you shoulder though hun, he probably went and got a hit and forgot about the whole thing, tosser.

Neecee - I don't have time to read the whole thread and I'm sure some of our wonderful and supportive sisters have already said this to you, but honey, you don't need to apologize to anyone for what happened. Yours was a natural reaction to being pushed. how on earth could you have known he was a crackhead. You have to live your life as though you deserve respect and proper treatment, not cringe around in fear because there are bad people out there.
That is an awful story and I can only imagine how horrible and shaky you must be feeling. One thing that did make me feel better reading it was that you quickly had a small crowd coming to your defense. Remember that there were good people there willing to step in to help you, even if your personal sense of safety was being challenged by that turd.
I only wish someone had tackled him and called the cops while they were at it.
Poor girl.
Huge hug.

Oh sweeitie how scary for you :hugs: I hope you are feeling a little less shook up now
I probably would have done thexact same thing as you did ( looks like we are both a little nutty eh?

I do have to say though and i hope you don't take offence as it was such a traumatic thing for you this made me laugh
Me: Who you calling a black *******??? If I'm black, what are you? You think that's a tan you got there? (he was a black guy btw, much darker than me too!)

Oh sweeitie how scary for you :hugs: I hope you are feeling a little less shook up now
I probably would have done thexact same thing as you did ( looks like we are both a little nutty eh?

I do have to say though and i hope you don't take offence as it was such a traumatic thing for you this made me laugh
Me: Who you calling a black *******??? If I'm black, what are you? You think that's a tan you got there? (he was a black guy btw, much darker than me too!)

Nah, that's cool! He's obviously one of those black people who doesn't like black people! I hope he realizes he's stuck with that colour! Twit.:rofl:

Glad you are ok that sounds awful. Did you get the police involved?

Nah, that's cool! He's obviously one of those black people who doesn't like black people! I hope he realizes he's stuck with that colour! Twit.:rofl:
:rofl:
you never know he just might think he is Michael Jackson

God Neecee that's awful! I'm not surprised you burst into tears, I would've done so while shouting at the guy! I always cry when I get angry... I can't blame you for saying things though, I'd have done the same, it's reflex. I guess it was unlucky he was such a loon though. But don't worry about the remembering you thing, I bet he wouldn't remember you if you poked him in the eye! If he was that nuts or drugged up I don't he'd have the wherewithall to remember your face.

What a terrible trauma... You take care of yourself now.

Omg.. YOuu Okeyy ?? People Around Aree Really Not right in the head.. they shouldn't be aloud out

x

Sorry to hear you had to deal with this hun. There sure are some twisted people out there. Glad you and bubs are ok though.
xxxx

so glad you and LO are ok :hugs:. There are some crazy people in the world! I try to avoid confrontations at all costs while i am out and about...you just never know! be craeful out there, ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->