Bloody fb skanks

Cuffy

Mum to 1 Expecting Twins
Reaction score
Is it just me being suspicious or does anyone else think its a little strange for a single girl (much younger and passing acquaintance!) to be sending pm to a married man for no specific reason?*He ignored her the first time and she sent a second message. If there is nothing in it then why not post it to his wall?!

What did she say?! Was she trying to flirt or just a hello? If just a hello then I don't see why it wasn't posted on his wall... Unless they're not FB friends?

Does sound a strange thing to do, to pm someone you don't know well...what was the context of the message?
Why don't you drop her a pm too! She will love that!
xx

I was tempted to reply on his behalf her message "Hi babe how are you?" my intended response would be "Still married & still the father of my children!!" It just seems weird because it's a bit well secretive for no reason that I know of?!

u sure it wasnt a message sent in the chat as that comes up in the messages these days too....

Just a thought. x

What has you OH said about it?

I'd be suspious too and I trust my OH completely, just don't trust other women!!!

I'd ask him to block her, if it would make you feel better. If she's not a close friend or anything it shouldn't make a difference.xxx

i have male friends on facebook.. but i would only comment on there status's etc.. i wouldnt really inbox them if i knew they were in a relationship(not that i would as i am in a relationship).. and infact if i do make comments i put ''i hope you both had a great time'' etc.. so if any partners see they can see there is nothing in it..

I would tell her to back the (f) off! Id flip!

He's like no don't say anything I've ignored it. He doesn't do chat as he is dyslexic and struggles so I know it wouldn't be chat. But like I said to him I find it really disrespectful and if someone messaged me like that I'd ask outright why?! Its not like it was just the once either, I trust him I just feel protective of our little family and marriage!

He's like no don't say anything I've ignored it. He doesn't do chat as he is dyslexic and struggles so I know it wouldn't be chat. But like I said to him I find it really disrespectful and if someone messaged me like that I'd ask outright why?! Its not like it was just the once either, I trust him I just feel protective of our little family and marriage!

Do you know this girl?

The right thing he should do is just ignore her, she will take the hint then.

I wouldn't worry about it, its awkward for your husband, but he hasn't done anything wrong.

xx

I don't expect much from him-he certainly wouldn't say anything but if the shoe were on the other foot there would be a massive hoohaa over it and I'd be doing some deleting-because he wouldn't be happy and no fb acquaintance would be worth it if it made him unhappy or caused issues!

Just tell him to delete her then hun... if its simply some cheap skank sending a random message he will delete her no probs :)

Code:

Do you know this girl?

The right thing he should do is just ignore her, she will take the hint then.

I wouldn't worry about it, its awkward for your husband, but he hasn't done anything wrong.

xx

I know her vaguely more I know of her and her reputation!

First time I let it slide he ignored her that was fine but twice means she ain't getting the hint-he's blatantly been on as she can see his activity so why send a second message along the same lines???

Doesn't help being the size of a warehouse heavily pregnant! xx

I think FB is such a risky territory...along with mobiles and emails really too. Was saying to my OH only the other day that in the old days you'd never post a letter to a married/committed man either flirting or having chitchat...these days ppl think nothing of private messaging/texting/emailing other peoples partners whether seemingly innocent or not :nope: think technology is assisting with a lot of relationship unsettling

I had a similar thing about a year back, but it was my husbands ex from about 7 years ago...

I never liked her and i was on our shared email account and got this email from her, saying, "Hi Sweetie!!! Im truly sorry we stopped talking, if I had known the last time we talked would really be the last time...b.lah blah...I miss our friendship"

I emailed her right back and said, first of all, he's not your sweetie he's my sweetie and my husband, and secondly, he doesnt need a friend like you thank you very much, you shall not be hearing from him and please don't contact him again! Your correspondence is not welcome...

she never responded or emailed again...I told my husband about my emailing her and he just said, "WHO?" I said, *** YOU'RE EX...

"he's like, oh her...oh I havent thought about her in what, 7/8 years, ok, thats fine"

I think FB is such a risky territory...along with mobiles and emails really too. Was saying to my OH only the other day that in the old days you'd never post a letter to a married/committed man either flirting or having chitchat...these days ppl think nothing of private messaging/texting/emailing other peoples partners whether seemingly innocent or not :nope: think technology is assisting with a lot of relationship unsettling

I agree, things that start out innocently can go too far very easily. The internet is responsible for so much :/

I'd let it slide but maybe keep tabs on it. As others have said in this day in age technology leaves room for worry. I wouldn't trust this gal at all. I'd probably make my hubby delete such a "friend".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->