Bloody hospital

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
So had to go and get test results this morning. We purposely made an early appointment- 9:15- so Mark could come and not be too late for work. We knew it was just test results and figured he'd be at work by about 10 which his boss agreed to.

10:15 we are still in the waiting room. We finally go in and see a junior Dr, not the persin the appointment was with, who diesnt understand the test results. She has to go and ask. She comes back and says my B12 levels are high and I explain that I've just had a huge course of B12 injections for pernicious anaemia and was expecting it to be high. She didnt know what to do about it and went to ask someone again. By 10:45 we had to go, Mark was already in trouble with work and we can't afford for him to be sacked aswell so we got my notes and left, after being told we should expect to be late as its a busy clinic. Why give people specific appointments if you know you cant run even close to keeping them??? I wouldn't mind if they ran it as a drop in clinic, you'd expect to wait over an hour then but with an appointment, that we'd made at a time convenient for us, you don't.

So I went to see my GP. She was great she said she would expect my B12 to be high too and doesnt think its a great concern and is more worried about the fact that Iam fainting, being sick lots and my tests show I am ketonic, something which showed up in my urine sample at the hospital but noone mentioned. So I've got tablets to stop me being sick and help me eat and I have to go back on Thursday.

I just cannot believe it! :hissy:

I have given up thinking that my doctor appointment will EVER be on time. My appointment last week was 20 minutes late. (not too bad) When I went for my Perinetologist appointment last month, I had to wait over an hour for the doctor to confirm the ultrasound results!

Clinics are the worst at getting you in on time :hugs:

Thats annoying, they expect you to be ontime though

Thats annoying, they expect you to be ontime though

Too right. That was one thing I said, "you wouldn't wait over an hour for me then see me when I turned up would you?" Oh no!!!!!

Oh i have no patience for things like that and it's even worse now that i am pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->