• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Blooming?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
When does blooming happen - 2nd tri I thought you girls said? Did you lie to me HUH HUH???? :baby:lol!

Only blooming I am is feeling blooming shit :rofl:

LoL Wobbs, I couldnt agree more. I'm blooming tired all the time to say the least, and my feet are blooming sore, :rofl:

Oh don't get me started on my feet! If my slippers don't arrive soon my OH may have permanant ear ache from me whinging :lol: Walking seems to be of the past I now hobble (not even sure if I do that right now) and fall over myself LOL!!

LoL i know how that feels. I didnt have my car for a week and had to walk to work. My feet are that swollen I can bareky fit them in any of my shoes. and OH didnt even off me a piggy back. Just sighed and tutted at me whinging all the way to work.

Absoloutly BLOOMING marvellous.

I slept in the day I was blooming!

LOL Never happened to me I'm afraid, but I don't do pregnancy well!:blush:

Wobbs you looked really well in ur bump pics!

I was "Blooming Shite" till the end!

xxx

I was though! .......

I was about as blooming as a wilting flower!

xxx

Im certainly not blooming in the slightest ! feel like total shite right now.

cant believe how fast your pgs are going.
I felt exhausted all they way through found it harder being pg on Jack when I was expecting Summer I werent working or anything and when I weren't in uni I would enjoy my afternoon naps. I used too love those days.

I know you feel crap now but before you know it you will have your baby then the weeks/months fly past and you'll miss your bump. the end result is worth it, take care hope everybody feels better soon

Defo be worth it & blimey if I don't have my naps I'm a cow! lol

Would like to know :lol:

Couple of people have said I look good, suit pregnancy etc. but I don't feel as they say :rofl:

I was a blooming Whale with Em and bloomin waddled all the time
Was Blooming sick as a pig with Jack

My cheeks bloomed bright red blood vessles, does that count?

Ah well then am still bloomin 9 yrs later as carrying Em the blood vessles came right to the surface and never went again!!!!

*grumbles*, bloody pregnancy, wait til she is older blah blah blah etc ect....

we have been away for teh past 2 weekends seeing friends and family, they have all told me that im blooming and i got to admit, im feeling pretty good right now, not tired, sleeping good, no aches or pains.

think that will all change very soon tho when i hit the 3rd tri

x

Blooming? Just another word for getting fat if you ask me lol

:rofl: Im yet to get this bloom! Girls at work say i look it but i think thats cos there to scared not to incase i snap at them as i have been doin lol!
Im a miserable cow at the min lol!
x

Blooming? Just another word for getting fat if you ask me lol

Damn right! I'm sure people used the "blooming" word on me instead of saying "jeez you're fat" :shock:. Although some blokes did just use the "F" word. No tact! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"